can we put a background on the dashboard??

#11ILikesCheesePosted 12/17/2013 5:29:43 AM
GamerKid22 posted...
I would love to have this feature added again as well. I miss my holiday 2008 theme.

LOL, I've been using that same theme every December for the last five years myself.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#12BigSnappaX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2013 5:45:49 AM
GamerKid22 posted...
I would love to have this feature added again as well. I miss my holiday 2008 theme.

agrees... cant beleieve how this feature was overlooked or ignored............ wow
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#13ILikesCheesePosted 12/19/2013 8:09:58 AM
I don't see any of the regular adamantly Microsoft obsessed users posting in this topic.

Wonder why....

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#14-FryShakeWad-Posted 12/19/2013 8:12:21 AM
There is nothing to defend. They done goofed.
#15BigSnappaX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 8:50:02 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...

yup... terrible... this and custom soundtracks being amiss is a huge step bacl for me from the Xbox 360... hopefully they can install these updates in the future
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#16BadLuckIncPosted 12/19/2013 9:18:52 AM
BigSnappaX posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

yup... terrible... this and custom soundtracks being amiss is a huge step bacl for me from the Xbox 360... hopefully they can install these updates in the future

I'm sure they will bring something similar or completely new to the UI. It's not even a month old. Patience sir =)
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Unleash The Ultra Beast!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#172ndAtomiskPosted 12/19/2013 9:21:50 AM
BigSnappaX posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

My eyebrows definitely raised when I found we can't rip CDs to the hard drive anymore.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine