PDP Kinect 2.0 tv mount

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PDP Kinect 2.0 tv mount

User Info: 2kAddict

2kAddict
3 years ago#1
Is it just me or is it impossible to get one of these right now??

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
3 years ago#2
Saw this on amazon weeks ago and saw the Dec. 4 release date but didn't preorder. Then Dec. 4th rolls around and they sell out instantly and don't have a new restock date. Then I check back a week later and its available from other sellers on Amazon for $68!

So I'm looking at other mounts but really liking them and even their prices are going up. Then I go to the mall on Friday to finish my holiday shopping and see the MS store and walk in, ask about a mount, and lo-and-behold they have the PDP mount in stock for $19.99. My first and likely only purchase from the MS store ever.

User Info: 2kAddict

2kAddict
3 years ago#3
Yes I noticed the rediculous prices on amazon and eBay as well. I don't have an MS store nearby. My local Bestbuy had some but they sold out of them so I am just waiting now.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#4
Just a heads up, the original Kinect mount from PDP is easily customizable to work with Kinect 2. While I'm sure there are multiple ways to do it, all I used was a screwdriver, drill bit, a x 20 screw (standard tripod size), and an X-acto blade. Total cost was ~$15 and a hour's time.

You could probably do the same by just trimming the tabs on the mount and holding K2.0 with zip ties, saving a few minutes and a trip to a hardware store.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: segamaster316

segamaster316
3 years ago#5
I was lucky enough to grab one from a Gamestop a day or two after the system released. Had to drive about 15 miles to get it though. It seems that only certain Gamestops received them.
Who do you think you are, I am!

User Info: risky_buisness

risky_buisness
3 years ago#6
i bought one at gamestop saturday for $20. I also saw one on amazon but the wanted $69 smh

User Info: Suppa Ugly

Suppa Ugly
3 years ago#7
risky_buisness posted...
i bought one at gamestop saturday for $20. I also saw one on amazon but the wanted $69 smh

That's eerie... I did the exact same thing... word for word! o.0*

I saw one on Amazon for $69 then went this Saturday to gamestop and got the last one they've had.
They'll make PSN even free-er.DeadCell222 on possible PS3 price drop

User Info: risky_buisness

risky_buisness
3 years ago#8
scary!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PDP Kinect 2.0 tv mount

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived