Not even a month old, Bone already needs a hardware revision

#1GalvatronType_RPosted 12/16/2013 7:26:42 PM
The 360 fat to the 360 S is one of the rare instances where build quality and features IMPROVED with a revision (more USB ports, built in wifi, better build quality, more reliable CPU/GPU integration, etc.). Bone needs a hardware revision STAT:

-it's laughably gargantuan

-Kinect NSA cam is also laughably gargantuan, it's so big that I can't put it on top of my center channel speaker because it blocks the bottom of the picture of my display; also, if Edward Snowden is going to use it to leak naked pics of me to China and Russia, they can at least make it smaller

-no USB ports on the front, really?

-needs integrated power supply (this will NEVER happen since MS and Foxconn seem to be allergic to installing the power supply inside the case)

-better build quality (Bone's chassis plastic is very thin, cheap, and feels flimsy; I have it right next to the Xbox 360 S with piano black chassis and its build quality destroys Bone's)

-lastly, consoles are supposed to work first and foremost but it wouldn't hurt to make Bone look more sophisticated like it belongs in a high end home theater/media room (say what you want but Apple makes very good looking products)
#2TPZmikezPosted 12/16/2013 7:28:40 PM
We all know you don't own one.
---
You down with O.P.P?
People that answered correctly: 45
#3wirymo123Posted 12/16/2013 7:29:23 PM
TPZmikez posted...

Do you have to "own" something to state it's flaws?
---
GT- FuzzyPillow19
Go Indy!
#4KID VIDPosted 12/16/2013 7:30:11 PM
What are you talking about? You don't even own an Xbox One.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#5Cowboy082288Posted 12/16/2013 7:32:29 PM
GalvatronType_R posted...
The 360 fat to the 360 S is one of the rare instances where build quality and features IMPROVED with a revision (more USB ports, built in wifi, better build quality, more reliable CPU/GPU integration, etc.). Bone needs a hardware revision STAT:

-it's laughably gargantuan

-Kinect NSA cam is also laughably gargantuan, it's so big that I can't put it on top of my center channel speaker because it blocks the bottom of the picture of my display; also, if Edward Snowden is going to use it to leak naked pics of me to China and Russia, they can at least make it smaller

-no USB ports on the front, really?

-needs integrated power supply (this will NEVER happen since MS and Foxconn seem to be allergic to installing the power supply inside the case)

-better build quality (Bone's chassis plastic is very thin, cheap, and feels flimsy; I have it right next to the Xbox 360 S with piano black chassis and its build quality destroys Bone's)

-lastly, consoles are supposed to work first and foremost but it wouldn't hurt to make Bone look more sophisticated like it belongs in a high end home theater/media room (say what you want but Apple makes very good looking products)

ok
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#6TPZmikezPosted 12/16/2013 7:33:14 PM
wirymo123 posted...
TPZmikez posted...

Do you have to "own" something to state it's flaws?

No, but I think you have to know the difference between it's and its.
---
You down with O.P.P?
People that answered correctly: 45
#7GalvatronType_R(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2013 7:33:19 PM
I pwn five Bones: 4 for each room of my mansion, 1 installed in my Ferrari.
#8XxDANGMIESTAxXPosted 12/16/2013 7:33:47 PM
Probably has a PS4. Think you're in the wrong section buddy.
---
Gamertag:EckoGRY/ps3 network ID:EckoGRY
wii code:1827 3417 6539 8285
#9XxDANGMIESTAxXPosted 12/16/2013 7:34:53 PM
GalvatronType_R posted...
I pwn five Bones: 4 for each room of my mansion, 1 installed in my Ferrari.

How you fit an Xbone in the ferrari?
---
Gamertag:EckoGRY/ps3 network ID:EckoGRY
wii code:1827 3417 6539 8285
#10GalvatronType_R(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2013 7:35:44 PM
XxDANGMIESTAxX posted...
Probably has a PS4. Think you're in the wrong section buddy.

I pwn 6 PS4s, 4 for each room of my mansion, 1 for my mistress, and 1 installed in my Ferrari.