Not even a month old, Bone already needs a hardware revision

#11GalvatronType_R(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2013 7:36:50 PM
XxDANGMIESTAxX posted...
GalvatronType_R posted...
I pwn five Bones: 4 for each room of my mansion, 1 installed in my Ferrari.

How you fit an Xbone in the ferrari?

Mirrors, son.

Mirrors.
#12Juzten76Posted 12/16/2013 7:37:50 PM
I agree TC, the X1is beautiful.
#13Def_S0ulPosted 12/16/2013 7:41:28 PM
wirymo123 posted...
TPZmikez posted...
We all know you don't own one.

Do you have to "own" something to state it's flaws?

You don't. At least not for the xbone. There's plenty wrong with it's physical design as well as it's philosophy as a gaming console. But oh well the new gen of gamers don't care as long as they can have their ugly, scamming xbone device to stroke their own e-peen.
#14Cowboy082288Posted 12/16/2013 7:44:42 PM
Def_S0ul posted...
wirymo123 posted...
TPZmikez posted...
We all know you don't own one.

Do you have to "own" something to state it's flaws?

You don't. At least not for the xbone. There's plenty wrong with it's physical design as well as it's philosophy as a gaming console. But oh well the new gen of gamers don't care as long as they can have their ugly, scamming xbone device to stroke their own e-peen.

lol this guy takes console wars seriously
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#15bob15xPosted 12/16/2013 7:55:12 PM
The 360 fat to the 360 S is one of the rare instances where build quality and features IMPROVED with a revision (more USB ports, built in wifi, better build quality, more reliable CPU/GPU integration, etc.). Bone needs a hardware revision STAT:

-it's laughably gargantuan

-Kinect NSA cam is also laughably gargantuan, it's so big that I can't put it on top of my center channel speaker because it blocks the bottom of the picture of my display; also, if Edward Snowden is going to use it to leak naked pics of me to China and Russia, they can at least make it smaller

-no USB ports on the front, really?

-needs integrated power supply (this will NEVER happen since MS and Foxconn seem to be allergic to installing the power supply inside the case)

-better build quality (Bone's chassis plastic is very thin, cheap, and feels flimsy; I have it right next to the Xbox 360 S with piano black chassis and its build quality destroys Bone's)

-lastly, consoles are supposed to work first and foremost but it wouldn't hurt to make Bone look more sophisticated like it belongs in a high end home theater/media room (say what you want but Apple makes very good looking products)

and the ps4s biggest innovation is a led on the controller that changes colour, kills the battery life, and causes an annoyance with its reflection.

go sony
#16chuckboston2k3Posted 12/16/2013 8:21:13 PM
Although I realize you're trolling, but I do agree with your power supply comment.

Other than that, I think it's great looking. I prefer 90 degree angles over curves. It goes very well with all my other AV equipment.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
#17SupaflyGibsonPosted 12/16/2013 8:25:52 PM
The 360 fat to the 360 S is one of the rare instances where build quality and features IMPROVED with a revision (more USB ports, built in wifi, better build quality, more reliable CPU/GPU integration, etc.). Bone needs a hardware revision STAT:

-it's laughably gargantuan

-Kinect NSA cam is also laughably gargantuan, it's so big that I can't put it on top of my center channel speaker because it blocks the bottom of the picture of my display; also, if Edward Snowden is going to use it to leak naked pics of me to China and Russia, they can at least make it smaller

-no USB ports on the front, really?

-needs integrated power supply (this will NEVER happen since MS and Foxconn seem to be allergic to installing the power supply inside the case)

-better build quality (Bone's chassis plastic is very thin, cheap, and feels flimsy; I have it right next to the Xbox 360 S with piano black chassis and its build quality destroys Bone's)

-lastly, consoles are supposed to work first and foremost but it wouldn't hurt to make Bone look more sophisticated like it belongs in a high end home theater/media room (say what you want but Apple makes very good looking products)

All you've complained about is purely aesthetic. Try harder man.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#18SythisTaruPosted 12/16/2013 8:28:01 PM
XxDANGMIESTAxX posted...
I pwn five Bones: 4 for each room of my mansion, 1 installed in my Ferrari.

How you fit an Xbone in the ferrari?

Mirrors, son.

Mirrors.

LOL ps4 WOBBLES YOU IDIOT!