Kinect TV Commands

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Kinect TV Commands
2 years ago#1
I'm getting really annoyed with the Kinect TV commands. They literally dont work. I'll try changing channels using voice commands, and it just doesn't work. Kinect works great for everything else but i'm getting really frustrated. Actually, I get mad if it doesn't work the first time.

Do you guys have any tips for this? For example ive tried both "xbox whats on discovery,' and "xbox whats on discoveryHD." However in the guide Discovery is listed as DISCHD. Does anyone have any idea what im doing wrong? Do i need to say DISCHD?
2 years ago#2
Yeah. There's no tips we can give. They just don't work.
2 years ago#3
Another problem im having is using my hands to snap back to home screen. I can't even get my kinect to recognize my hands.. Does anyone know if going back to home using hands was taken out? I've had my One since launch and haven't been able to do it.
2 years ago#4
This is sort of a side complaint. When i say " Xbox go to friends." It takes me to the friend app but the first thing i see is the activity feed. Why do i have to say friends again to see my friends list. I really really hate that lol. That and no notifications when people sign in. Please Please fix this Microsoft!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Kinect TV Commands

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived