Is it true that the Xbox One..

#1Kosmo240985Posted 12/17/2013 11:48:02 AM
Please read everything..

Is it True that the Xbox is a horrible system, that has NSA spying and see's you while you sleep in the dark becasue the camera has night vision?

see what I did there? this is what 90% of the trolls here do. they will ask a blatently stupid question and then guess what...40 rage induced resposes from sony ponies and xbots and boom their karma goes up....

notice they make a topic and don't post?

troll karma ****es.

it's on you gfaqs community it's on you....
---
GT: Kozzie85
#2THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 12/17/2013 11:53:32 AM
This really seems to bother you TC. I could care less about my Gamefaqs karma or how someone fells about a console I own.

Alot of people around here treats their consoles like a family member or something which empowers the trolls because of how hard they take the negativity. You'll get cursed out for saying you don't like something on Gamefaqs or ANY other game forum..
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#3cheezedadadaPosted 12/17/2013 11:56:17 AM
I thought you only get karma for doing visits? As in, you only get 1 point per day as long as you visit and login? So these fools spending their entire lives making negative threads aren't getting any karma for that.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#4Kosmo240985(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2013 12:01:34 PM
cheezedadada posted...
I thought you only get karma for doing visits? As in, you only get 1 point per day as long as you visit and login? So these fools spending their entire lives making negative threads aren't getting any karma for that.

active message posts counts as well i think, or resposes to threads or something. all i know is that in the 2 years (730ish days) i've been a member i have not logged in 429 days thats over a year. i've only recently gotten into posting for the console launch.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#5cheezedadadaPosted 12/17/2013 12:05:50 PM(edited)
Kosmo240985 posted...

active message posts counts as well i think, or resposes to threads or something. all i know is that in the 2 years (730ish days) i've been a member i have not logged in 429 days thats over a year. i've only recently gotten into posting for the console launch.

I looked it up and it only matters for logging in. Log in once a day, get 1 karma a day. That's pretty much it I guess.

It says in the official FAQ:

"Accounts level 6 or higher earn Karma at a rate of one per day that the account is logged in and visits the message boards at least once. "

Not derailing your initial aim with this topic by the way. I just had to look it up because this topic made me curious as to how it works.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#6Joey-ZazaPosted 12/17/2013 12:06:51 PM
Yes if I win the lottery tonight I will share it with my xbox.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#7ZezrsPosted 12/17/2013 12:12:27 PM
What is Constantinople?
#8Joey-ZazaPosted 12/17/2013 12:16:03 PM
I believe it is some type of biscuit.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#9Spetsnaz420Posted 12/18/2013 11:21:00 PM
Istanbul was Constantinople
But that was a long time ago
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#10cpcjlc3Posted 12/18/2013 11:26:10 PM
Zezrs posted...
What is Constantinople?

Went to HS with a girl whose name was Constantine Constantinople. She went by Connie? I've always wondered what the heck her parents were thinking.