After playing both consoles I have to admit...

#11TerraUniversePosted 12/17/2013 3:50:49 PM
They both have good exclusives.

Assassin's Creed 4 has exclusive content for the PS4 version, so you can get that on the PS4.

I'm saying you don't have to get multiplatform just on one console.
#12KolanifvPosted 12/17/2013 4:50:14 PM
Based on the prior gen, the PS4 will eventually have more variety of exclusives, due simply to Microsoft not really having first party studios anymore, so keep that in mind.
#13An0therBKPosted 12/17/2013 4:58:31 PM
AceMagase posted...
ninja_starX posted...
That xbox one has the better games for now, I have both consoles hooked up and was planning on selling the xbox one but games like forza and killer instinct are really making me reconsider, only games I even play on my ps4 are multiplats like cod, bf4 and asscreed so I'm not sure what to do now. I want to keep it but at the same time I hate the fact that most multiplats will perform better on the ps4. What to do? :(

Considering XBox One has better exclusives now and more announced then PS4 now, it's an easy decision - you keep the one with the games.

PS4 may be more powerful but that power hasn't amounted to much. All side by side videos of current releases look virtually identical.

I'm waiting on at least a few more exclusives before I pick up a PS4. It wasn't until about 2 years into the PS3's life that it had any exclusives to sell me the system and it's looking like PS4 is on the same path.

There's something wrong in this..... I think it's something to do with you saying there are more exclusives announced for Xbox one? They might have a better library now, but there definitely is more coming for ps4....
---
Gamertag and PSN=LEPRACHAUN31783
#14knightimexPosted 12/17/2013 8:11:52 PM(edited)
Lol why sell at a loss only to pay more later?

Do schools still teach math, or was their a cut in funding?

Just keep both consoles.
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty
#15Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/17/2013 8:12:18 PM
flip a coin and be done with it
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#16dirte0949Posted 12/17/2013 8:15:34 PM
TerraUniverse posted...
Maybe you should try Call of Duty: Ghosts and compare both the Xbox One and PS4 console.

I'm not sure what makes you say one will perform better than on another console. Games are made on a game-by-game basis and the programming is different.

Yes, some of the launch games were not in 1080p for Xbox One, but that doesn't automatically mean it's performing less. There are other aspects of a game like frame rates and lag. The Xbox One game for example could have the lower resolution, but have better frame rates, etc. That's what performance means.

A lot of games are getting lower resolutions because the developers are having to balance out the resolution with other aspects of the game.

The PS4 has a 50% GPU advantage and better RAM setup. That's why you see some multiplats run at twice the pixels at a HIGHER framerate too. There are no "tradeoffs". Its also easier to develop for, so I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a XB1 game to out preform the ps4. This is not 360vsPS3 its not even close to that situation.
#17kushahilicPosted 12/17/2013 8:15:59 PM
YoYoHaHa posted...
Go with your gut. Why worry about the future if you are having fun today?

Also, There's no hard proof that multiplats will necessarily look better on PS3 once the devs get a handle on the next gen tech.

Case and point the PS3 was also technically superior to the 360, but he 360 often looked better than the PS3 versions.

Sure some launch titles looked a bit better on PS4, but was it night and day? Not in my opinion. If you've played Forza and Ryse you'll have an idea of how good games on the One can look, and will only improve over times as games do each generation.

I'll pick up a Ps4 at some point, but I haven't seen an announced game for ps4 that I've said "I need that!" Like I did with DR3, Forza, Titanfall, etc.

lol in what world did the xbox 360 ever look better than the ps3? I have never heard of that before
#18JohnWall32Posted 12/17/2013 8:25:47 PM
AceMagase posted...
NinjaGuerra posted...
YoYoHaHa posted...
Go with your gut. Why worry about the future if you are having fun today?

Also, There's no hard proof that multiplats will necessarily look better on PS3 once the devs get a handle on the next gen tech.

Case and point the PS3 was also technically superior to the 360, but he 360 often looked better than the PS3 versions.

Sure some launch titles looked a bit better on PS4, but was it night and day? Not in my opinion. If you've played Forza and Ryse you'll have an idea of how good games on the One can look, and will only improve over times as games do each generation.

I'll pick up a Ps4 at some point, but I haven't seen an announced game for ps4 that I've said "I need that!" Like I did with DR3, Forza, Titanfall, etc.

Many will disagree saying that current multiplats already look tons better on PS4 but I feel the difference is minuscule if there is any.

They can disagree all they want - the fact remains that when you put both side by side there's almost no difference. Pretty much every site has done a comparison of one game or another and almost unanimously said that there isn't any significant difference. If you were to play both seperately you wouldn't even be able to tell

The difference is huge...you're blind or clueless...maybe even both.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#19enigma2274Posted 12/17/2013 9:07:23 PM
That's a tough call tc. I've had both since launch and spent almost an identical amount of time on both. Depends on how much you want Titanfall really, as PS4 will have more exclusives in the long run. Going by last gen, if I was forced to choose I'd go Sony all day long.
---
Playing: Knack, AC4, Need For Speed, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Madden 25, Lego Marvel
PS4 ID: enigma2288 Xbox One Gamertag: enigma2274
#20jayoheazyPosted 12/17/2013 9:23:44 PM
Unless you're strapped for cash I think selling the PS4 this early would be a mistake. Granted I hardly play mine, I know that when Metal Gear/Infamous/Uncharted come out I'm gonna be first in line!