24 DRM is back guys!

#181kyncaniPosted 12/20/2013 8:48:10 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
kyncani posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Funny thing is that the guy who streamed it said he took the video down because people were misinterpreting what happened. He said that on spookys stream last night.

Go to that original crap cinemablend article, you will see that the vid is gone. The person even submitted a copyrightID claim on people who are reuploading it.

But hey lets all keep making up BS and speculating about the BS that we make up.

Yeah, it's pretty funny, Microsoft wants the video of the game session gone but people are re-uploading it left and right.

.... you think the guy who was streaming this works for MS? See this is what annoys me. You don't know crap about what happened. You have never watched one of his streams. 2 days ago I personally saw in a twitch chat the guy say it had nothing to do with 24 hours check and that people were intentionally being misleading.

That conversation happened on spookys channel 2 days ago. None of these guys work for MS they are part of the FGC and have a serious passion for fighting games.

Here is a youtube vid OF THE ACTUAL GUY EXPLAINING WHAT HAPPENED:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB_y1dI4P5A&feature=youtu.be

If you are to lazy to watch it, let me cut to the chase. Has nothing to do with 24 hour check in. It is actually no different then how the x360 works.

You calling him a MS employee is garbage.

Lolwut, the guy who was streaming this does not work for Microsoft, what the hell are you talking about ?
#182Cowboy082288Posted 12/20/2013 8:55:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#183kyncaniPosted 12/20/2013 8:59:10 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
You know whats interesting about he internet. You can immediately identify idiots because they will use terms like 'lolwut'.

Or people making generalizations ;)
#184Cowboy082288Posted 12/20/2013 9:04:46 AM
kyncani posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
You know whats interesting about he internet. You can immediately identify idiots because they will use terms like 'lolwut'.

Or people that are clearly wrong about something but refuse to admit it.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#185Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 12/20/2013 9:09:34 AM
kyncani posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

Hyperbole and sweeping generalizations are a poster's best friend... which coincidentally happens to be a hyperbole and sweeping generalization unto itself.

Darn it!
---
Squeeze your mother's neck... 'til the kicking stops... the memories stop!
#186BigSnappaXPosted 12/20/2013 9:10:49 AM
whitelytning posted...
The mods have let the trolling get so out of control on this board that viewing it literally makes you dumber.

yup... they let bs topics like this stay on the boards, but the second you go to the ps4 boards and say even a remotely smart thing, u get modded quickly and suspended... this site has hit rock bottom
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#187BigSnappaXPosted 12/20/2013 9:14:57 AM
Just mark and move on folks, stop giving this clown attention.. MARK AND MOVE ON... The mods will get the point sooner or later
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#188ElPolloDiablo87Posted 12/20/2013 9:25:31 AM
BigSnappaX posted...
Just mark and move on folks, stop giving this clown attention.. MARK AND MOVE ON... The mods will get the point sooner or later

It's already been up for 3 days. I'd say the chances of it getting moderated are slim to none (and definitely leaning towards none).
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#189kyncaniPosted 12/20/2013 11:52:57 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Or people that are clearly wrong about something but refuse to admit it.

Lolwut <--- Here it is again ;)

Are you saying I'm clearly wrong about something ?

That may be but what ???

Tell you what, if that is the case, I'll very gladly tell you so, especially since you're apparently very upset about something.

I'll also give you a cookie point.

And you can already have a *virtual hug* (you're welcome).

And cheer up :)
#190embrandedonePosted 12/21/2013 1:44:21 AM
It's watching you
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.