Will the One have any games like The List of Us?

#1natevinesPosted 12/17/2013 8:30:40 PM
Great game on PS3! Anything like that here?
#2jakethenoobPosted 12/17/2013 8:31:38 PM(edited)
List

And no it probably won't.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#3KenhorouPosted 12/17/2013 8:31:38 PM
jakethenoob posted...
List

---
"COD: Be at the right place, at the right time"-Ragdoll47
QFT
#4bessy67Posted 12/17/2013 8:31:57 PM
"i" and "a" are so far apart on the keyboard...
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5userfrigginamePosted 12/17/2013 8:33:39 PM
Dead Rising is the closest so far, in that it has zombies.
#6icewolf74Posted 12/17/2013 8:36:30 PM
Honestly, after having put a few hours into this game, I have to say I can't see what the hype was all about with this game. Granted, I can see why people would like it for its strong narrative and graphics. However, there were too many cheap deaths for my liking and the gameplay was so 'bleh!' for a stealth game. I just hated how enemies would seem to appear out of nowhere and kill me when I didn't even know they were around, usually from behind. Then again, I am not a huge fan of stealth games in the first place, except for the Metal Gear (Solid) series, as well as an occasional Splinter Cell game, as I really suck at them.

So you're not missing much by not playing The Last of Us. Also, OMG with all of the orange, brown and red over-saturation in The Last of Us. Talk about a monotonous color palette. >_>
#7icewolf74Posted 12/17/2013 8:38:37 PM(edited)
icewolf74 posted...
Honestly, after having put a few hours into this game, I have to say I can't see what the hype was all about with this game. Granted, I can see why people would like it for its strong narrative and graphics. However, there were too many cheap deaths for my liking and the gameplay was so 'bleh!' for a stealth game. I just hated how enemies would seem to appear out of nowhere and kill me when I didn't even know they were around, usually from behind. Then again, I am not a huge fan of stealth games in the first place, except for the Metal Gear (Solid) series, as well as an occasional Splinter Cell game, as I really suck at them.

So you're not missing much by not playing The Last of Us. Also, OMG with all of the orange, brown and red over-saturation in The Last of Us. Talk about a monotonous color palette. >_>

I should add that my criticisms are only up to the part where you get the single-shot rifle, without giving away spoilers, before completely quitting the game and trading it in a few days ago. So it may get better, gameplay-wise, but I highly doubt it.
#8metroidman92Posted 12/17/2013 8:40:38 PM
Schindler's Last.
---
New s*** has come to light.
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 12/17/2013 8:44:17 PM
For me, it was all about the masterfully crafted set pieces/locations, story, and graphics. The gameplay was laughably bad most of the time (companion AI just running willy nilly unnoticeable, elementary puzzles), but as a complete experience, the game was brilliant and worth the play through.

Once.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#10Masterchief5525Posted 12/17/2013 8:45:31 PM
List of us sounds quite boring.
---
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A