The xbox one is the best worst console i have ever used

#21Exodus_PrimePosted 12/20/2013 11:22:52 AM
jakethenoob posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Lmao, your opinion on the games is a minority.

Yeah but that doesn't mean it's wrong

Doesn't mean it's right either, stop being a noob. Sorry Tc I just can't seem to believe you on this, you say Battlefield looks like utter crap (you obviously did not see the game running on a 360 or PS3) now that looked like utter crap, that's where you lose most credibility. RYSE best looking 900p game out there right now. But there's always a solution sell it trade it in let a gamer who isn't a graphics whore buy it and actually enjoy it for the gameplay,graphics,next gen feel that I certainly got Playing Forza,Dead Rising, RYSE.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#223HPPosted 12/20/2013 11:32:43 AM(edited)
Exodus_Prime posted...
jakethenoob posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Lmao, your opinion on the games is a minority.

Yeah but that doesn't mean it's wrong

Doesn't mean it's right either, stop being a noob. Sorry Tc I just can't seem to believe you on this, you say Battlefield looks like utter crap (you obviously did not see the game running on a 360 or PS3) now that looked like utter crap, that's where you lose most credibility. RYSE best looking 900p game out there right now. But there's always a solution sell it trade it in let a gamer who isn't a graphics whore buy it and actually enjoy it for the gameplay,graphics,next gen feel that I certainly got Playing Forza,Dead Rising, RYSE.

Yea and Ryse is probably one of the worst gameplay wise. The games that are actually fun to play look like crap. DR3 gets a free pass because its so fun and you cant play it on any other platform so it doesnt matter that it looks bad.
#23shawnmckPosted 12/20/2013 11:33:59 AM
DreDayy posted...

The Bad
Dead Rising 3, looks oh so awful, 30fps and 720p

^ I'm sorry, but you lost all credibility with me right there.
Have you even played DR1 &/or DR2 ?
DR3 is a drastic improvement.
Although I do wish the frame-rate was better.
#24TheBiggerOnePosted 12/20/2013 11:34:59 AM
shawnmck posted...
DreDayy posted...

The Bad

Uh, he's right. DR3 does run at 30fps and 720p. That's pretty lame for a next-gen game. Don't get so butthurt
#25DojoMaxPosted 12/20/2013 11:37:23 AM
TheBiggerOne posted...
shawnmck posted...
DreDayy posted...

The Bad

Uh, he's right. DR3 does run at 30fps and 720p. That's pretty lame for a next-gen game. Don't get so butthurt

This guy knows what he's talking about! Let's all take his opinion as fact!
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#26TBONE_OGPosted 12/20/2013 11:38:06 AM
TheBiggerOne posted...
shawnmck posted...
DreDayy posted...

The Bad

I've had no framerate issues. It's not lame. DR3 couldn't be done on last gen -- not even close. If you played the game you'd know. But go ahead and keep up with the lies, liar.
---
Always O.G.
#27shawnmckPosted 12/20/2013 11:57:52 AM(edited)
TheBiggerOne posted...
shawnmck posted...
DreDayy posted...

The Bad

^ Don't be a donkey's ass...I wasn't commenting on DR3 running at 30 frames per second, but his opinion that DR3 looks "awful", which just isn't the case.

And if anyone was "butthurt", it would be you...for feeling the need to defend the guy.
Or can't you handle the fact that people have different opinions ?

Plus, its a LAUNCH game...not to mention an OPEN-World game.
You know, the exact type of games that tend to run slightly worse.

What, do you expect an open-world game like DR3 to be as graphically impressive as a linear game with countless cut-scenes in between load-times such as Ryse ?
If so, than you are ignorant as can be.
And launch games have NEVER been an indication of any console's potential, ever in the history of gaming.

It's a LAUNCH title for **** sake.
And an open-world sandbox game at that, where practically anything & everything can be interacted with.
It CAN'T be compared to games like Ryse.

Could DR3 have been better..?
Probably...but it was a LAUNCH game (that was open-world & fully interactive to boot).
And it is still noticeably better than either DR1 &/or DR2, by a LARGE margin.
Get that through your thick head.