So is Titanfall coming out for Steambox?

#1_SolidGear_Posted 12/17/2013 9:20:46 PM
Since it's coming out for PC, do you think we should expect the Steambox to get it?
---
PSN & XBL: DeltaNinja117
http://www.youtube.com/user/iGreedily
#2bessy67Posted 12/17/2013 9:21:29 PM
Since Steambox can run windows, sure.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3metroidman92Posted 12/17/2013 9:26:27 PM
I always assumed we'd just be able to access our Steam Library via the console.

Also, why don't we have a steambox forum yet?
---
New s*** has come to light.
#4bessy67Posted 12/17/2013 9:30:34 PM
metroidman92 posted...

You probably can, but there's no way Titanfall will be released on Steam. It will be Origin exclusive.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
#5metroidman92Posted 12/17/2013 9:31:34 PM
bessy67 posted...
metroidman92 posted...

You probably can, but there's no way Titanfall will be released on Steam. It will be Origin exclusive.

Oh, EA's publishing it?
---
New s*** has come to light.
#6bessy67Posted 12/17/2013 9:31:55 PM
metroidman92 posted...
bessy67 posted...
metroidman92 posted...

Oh, EA's publishing it?

Yep.
---
#7ripvisionPosted 12/17/2013 9:36:13 PM
This is a bit tricky - Titanfall is exclusive to Origin and not Steam on PC. So to play titanfall on steam box you'll have to install windows then orgin to play it.
#8A_Hairy_WafflePosted 12/17/2013 9:42:07 PM
ripvision posted...
This is a bit tricky - Titanfall is exclusive to Origin and not Steam on PC. So to play titanfall on steam box you'll have to install windows then orgin to play it.

You may be able to stream the games from your PC if you manually add them to your game list.

"You can play all your Windows and Mac games on your SteamOS machine, too. Just turn on your existing computer and run Steam as you always have - then your SteamOS machine can stream those games over your home network straight to your TV!"

Seems like a bit of a hassle though. Hopefully they can work something out.
#9_SolidGear_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2013 9:49:31 PM
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
ripvision posted...

You may be able to stream the games from your PC if you manually add them to your game list.

"You can play all your Windows and Mac games on your SteamOS machine, too. Just turn on your existing computer and run Steam as you always have - then your SteamOS machine can stream those games over your home network straight to your TV!"

Well I already have an Xbox, but I'd rather play it on a higher end PC if possible. I assumed steamboxes could run windows, completely forgot about the Origin thing tho...
---
PSN & XBL: DeltaNinja117
http://www.youtube.com/user/iGreedily
#10AzaneAzerPosted 12/17/2013 9:54:10 PM
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
ripvision posted...

It sounds complicated, but in the end, if your PC And Steambox are connected to the same network, it will literally be pushing a button.

Most people leave their computers on 24/7 as is.