I did a visual comparison between Dead Rising 3(X1 launch title) and TLOU

#71Getter_Jehuty(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2013 4:06:55 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
BeefEaster posted...
the screen shots aren't even from the retail versions

they're both pre-release promotional images

why is no one acknowledging this?

No one cared, everyone is treating tc/this topic as a joke.

Isn't it the same way people here treat pro Xbox One forum posters?

I'm not trolling btw.
---
I live a blessed life.
#72mikurubeamPosted 12/18/2013 5:11:13 PM
Getter_Jehuty posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
BeefEaster posted...

I'm not trolling btw.

So is this thread retaliation for all those post Sony trolls or do you think its actually its a big deal that a game on a next gen console looks better than a last gen game?
---
http://s4.postimg.org/y2knhh2a5/untitled.jpg
Video games are fun but so is staying shape!
#73takidigits2005Posted 12/18/2013 5:28:45 PM
The problem is that an X1 game is being compared to a PS3 game. Apples to oranges. Try comparing games on current systems (X1, PS4).
---
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
#74jsplisimPosted 12/18/2013 5:29:08 PM
_V1 posted...

Same here. Verbatim.
---
I have two hard rules that I live by: I don't $#%@ with the devil, and I never do tag-teams with blood relatives.
#75zephirrainesPosted 12/18/2013 5:47:39 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
just another xbot topic trying to make ps look bad, move along

Another pony whining on the xbox boards. Out of curiousity, did you hate tlou for being so ugly since you only like native 1080p games?
#76Getter_Jehuty(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2013 6:21:24 PM
mikurubeam posted...
Getter_Jehuty posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
BeefEaster posted...

I'm not trolling btw.

So is this thread retaliation for all those post Sony trolls or do you think its actually its a big deal that a game on a next gen console looks better than a last gen game?

Neither. I'm saying DR 3 has models like TLOU and it is open world therefore it is a visually great game for a launch title.
---
I live a blessed life.
#77ElitePosted 12/18/2013 7:33:04 PM(edited)
TreGooda posted...
Elite posted...
Getter_Jehuty posted...
Elite posted...
D) These are your opinions, not facts.

When you provide technical proof, then it will be fact. Until then, you simply looking at two separate games can be taken with a grain of salt.

Show me two gameplay screenshot of each game and it will prove my facts.

Gameplay screenshots. Not cutscenes.

Again, looking at two pictures is still suggestive and entirely opinion. So looking at two screen shots will prove nothing. I said provide TECHNICAL proof, and then it will be a fact. Technical is looking at character models, poly count, draw distance, frame rate, etc.

Why would you need all of this information for something that is blatantly obvious from the first couple seconds of gameplay? Do you like wasting time that much?

No, I like educating people on what "proof" and "facts" are. Taking my argument back to its root: FACTS are not looking at screen shots. PROOF is not comparing two different generations of technology.

I can understand being excited about a video game, but I guess throwing around fun words you hear on the news can make you look really intelligent and well informed (not).

This topic could have simply been about how fun Dead Rising 3 is, and I totally am on board with the FACT that is just that.

But why compare to a PS3 game, also about "zombies" and make a direct comparison. That screams reassurance and troll. They are not related in the least when it comes to story and gameplay, and bringing up graphics, lighting, etc is just ridiculous.

As for you person whom im replying too. I not once mentioned "the first few seconds of gameplay". But it must be fun pulling **** out of your ***. You must be pre law to put words into others mouths so quickly.
#78Dcrenshaw04Posted 12/18/2013 8:11:16 PM
This s*** is hilarious. Who the f*** cares? Quit taking this so serious. Jesus just go kill a bunch of zombies.
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4
#79Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/18/2013 8:20:47 PM
Dcrenshaw04 posted...
This s*** is hilarious. Who the f*** cares? Quit taking this so serious. Jesus just go kill a bunch of zombies.

you can't tell Jesus what to do
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#80Dcrenshaw04Posted 12/18/2013 8:26:19 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Dcrenshaw04 posted...

you can't tell Jesus what to do

---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4