What if Microsoft lost Halo exclusivity?

#41bessy67Posted 12/27/2013 7:37:03 PM
D_Lewis21 posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
D_Lewis21 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
They own Halo, that will never happen.

Sony could pay whoever is responsible for handling the legal ownership to sell the IP to them.

Yes, Sony could pay Microsoft and buy Halo. But I doubt Sony has enough money to cover what MS would ask for it.

Sony has billions.

No they don't. They're worth billions. They don't have billions.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#42mindoftwomoronsPosted 12/27/2013 7:37:23 PM
D_Lewis21 posted...
Sony has billions.

And? Microsoft isn't selling their flagship IP. Period. Microsoft has a lot more money than Sony does, but they're not getting God of War or Killzone.
---
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/monkeyofevil/aguwargrey.gif http://i.imgur.com/u2FewN1.gif
#43krystylaPosted 12/27/2013 7:38:09 PM
nickr2d2 posted...
D_Lewis21 posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
D_Lewis21 posted...
mcnichoj posted...

Sony could pay whoever is responsible for handling the legal ownership to sell the IP to them.

Yes, Sony could pay Microsoft and buy Halo. But I doubt Sony has enough money to cover what MS would ask for it.

Sony has billions.

Ummm... not that many billions.

Microsoft has MANY billions. Heck, Bill Gates has 21 billion.

Didn't Bill gates even become richest man in the World again recently?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#44skermacPosted 12/27/2013 7:39:49 PM
Back on topic, it never will but IF it did like the tc asked I think sales for MS consoles would be cut on half, or just be less. On the other hand it might go unnoticed after the COD mp clone Halo 4
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#45DevilStriderPosted 12/27/2013 8:42:16 PM
D_Lewis21 posted...
mcnichoj posted...

You can tell this cat is a sony fanboy. He doesn't even know that MS owns the Halo IP.