bossk5 posted...
People really bought your act TC?

Amazing

Yep.

hook line and sphincter.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#52BlackStiffler(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 11:36:19 PM
I don't get it... am I supposed to be trolling MS fans or Sony fans? it looks like people are saying both. its sad you can t come on a board and express how much you like something without being called names. its actually extremely sad.
---
Xbox One is the greatest system ever made
#53CapwnDPosted 12/19/2013 11:39:06 PM
BlackStiffler posted...
I don't get it... am I supposed to be trolling MS fans or Sony fans? it looks like people are saying both. its sad you can t come on a board and express how much you like something without being called names. its actually extremely sad.

Pretend.Moar
---
#54Maverick_ReznorPosted 12/20/2013 12:54:51 AM
bessy67 posted...
You really made an account for this?

and he called it BlackStiffler
---
Currently Playing : YS: Memories of Celceta, Ryse, and MH3U
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, and The Order 1886
#55CapwnDPosted 12/20/2013 1:06:48 AM
I assume it's a daunting task to come up with new troll account names so often.

Douchebag McDouch is already taken.
---
#56Bs-KILLPosted 12/20/2013 1:35:14 AM
BlackStiffler posted...

lol
---
GT(360 and One): BasuraKILLER
PSN(Vita and PS4): BasuraKILLER
#57ILikesCheesePosted 12/20/2013 5:00:50 AM
BlackStiffler posted...

You're trolling the board itself.

Saying "The Xbox One is the bestest thing evah!" or "The Xbox One is the worstest thing evah!" are both trolling. An opinion based on an absolute, free from any and all criticism, is not a worthwhile opinion. It's called ADVERTISING.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#58ILikesCheesePosted 12/20/2013 5:04:41 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
blah..blah...

Everything you typed in your response in no way contradicted my earlier posts, so I don't feel the need to repeat myself. There is no doubt in my mind that you and the TC are one in the same. Also, there's this....
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#59ILikesCheesePosted 12/20/2013 5:04:45 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
User Name BlackStiffler
User ID 6893522
Board User Level 11: Provisional (2)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 15 messages per day (5 per hour)
Account Created Thursday, December 19, 2013 12:12 AM
Last Visit Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:31 AM
Signature Xbox One is the greatest system ever made
Karma 0
Active Messages Posted 5

What number of alternate account is this for you? A legitimate New User would be assigned a Level 14 account. Level 11 is for those who have made numerous accounts within a 30 day time period.

Boom. Signs of intelligent life on the Xbox One GF Board.
---
#60BushidoEffect3Posted 12/20/2013 5:24:20 AM
BlackStiffler posted...
bessy67 posted...
You really made an account for this?

Yes. I love the system that much.

You need a new life then.
---
Ooouooo hoohuuu! http://i.minus.com/i62zCjRBqSbrb.gif, http://i.minus.com/iuc4Y8fSH7uzI.gif,
http://youtu.be/jhTaQizF4z4