I'm really impressed with our console first year(PS4 included)

#1zerooo0Posted 12/19/2013 7:34:10 AM
There is games for the first 4 months which E3 will hopefully reveal games leading up to Destiny and after Destiny. Not to mention the games we know that are coming out next just without dates like The Witcher 3, DA:I(Possible), MGS:GV, Project Spark, inFamous Second Son, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Watch Dogs, The Division, and Halo 5. Also not to mention I'm sure another AC game will come out next year.

I would say this is a solid first year for us new console owners. I'm going to be playing some launch games still well into the months that if we have that drought to Destiny. I'm sure ACIV and DR3 will last me countless of hours. Can't really complain with the lineup of games we have/will have.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2Reflex-ArcPosted 12/19/2013 7:38:47 AM
It's a good time to be a gamer. Between all of the excellent titles available on 360/PS3/PC, and all of the current and upcoming games on Wii U/XB1/PS4, the future is looking good. :)
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 7:40:39 AM
Indeed, I must say even the Wii U lineup, as usual with Nintendo games are even looking great. Going to make it a nice compliment to my X1 when I eventually buy one.(Poor College student right now)

Great time to be a gamer especially with our nice new consoles.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#4likematchesPosted 12/19/2013 7:44:57 AM
I like this thread
---
"Tanks just can't handle my MASSIVE DPS! I'm not even trying and IT IS ALREADY SO HUGE!!!"
#52ndAtomiskPosted 12/19/2013 9:07:47 AM
Also not to mention I'm sure another AC game will come out next year.

No surprise. Ubisoft has one come out every year.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#6zephirrainesPosted 12/19/2013 9:17:47 AM
2ndAtomisk posted...
Also not to mention I'm sure another AC game will come out next year.

No surprise. Ubisoft has one come out every year.

Hopefully they ditch the abstergo gimmick and let me just play the main story.

I am waiting for ps4 to get more games but feel even the ps3 has better exclusives. I wonder if sony even tried to get persona 5 as a ps4 exclusive. Infamous is a rental.