2 controllers worth it?

#1likematchesPosted 12/19/2013 9:50:05 AM
How is the selection of couch co-op and versus for the one?

Is it like the 360 where it was nonexistent?
---
"Tanks just can't handle my MASSIVE DPS! I'm not even trying and IT IS ALREADY SO HUGE!!!"
#2-FryShakeWad-Posted 12/19/2013 9:51:49 AM
I have an extra one for my friend. I love madden same team coop. Wish I could go online with it.

Good for fighters or sports games or arcade games.
#3regsantotomasPosted 12/19/2013 9:52:31 AM
Depends on what games you get. We already use it for NBA 2K14, Killer Instinct, and Peggle 2.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#4likematches(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 10:12:09 AM
Nothing for Ryse or DR3 though?
---
"Tanks just can't handle my MASSIVE DPS! I'm not even trying and IT IS ALREADY SO HUGE!!!"
#5Sly_dragonPosted 12/19/2013 9:31:46 PM
Peggle 2 has a 2 player mode? I thought it didn't and that's why Peggle 1 fans were upset.

I have 4 Xbox one controllers and I also got 4 PS4 controllers. I know nothing really uses them now but I rather have them now then down the road be like "damn it, I wish I had another controller"

I got a family of four, Wife 2 kids and I so I know I will need them later, We game a lot on the Wii U together so I'm bound to get some time on them.
---
*Y R U Reading This*
#6segamaster316Posted 12/19/2013 9:35:41 PM(edited)
I bought an extra controller for my Xbox One and an extra PS4 controller just to balance things out. You never know what's coming. It's easier to make the purchase along with the console instead of buying them separately and looking more closely at the price...lol.

In addition I bought Energizer chargers for both the Xbox One and PS4. Each unit holds two controllers. They are constantly charged. The PS4 controllers light up blue and the Xbox One controllers green. Looks really cool with the lights out.
---
Who do you think you are, I am!
#7regsantotomasPosted 12/19/2013 9:36:13 PM
Sorry, for clarification, Peggle 2 multiplayer is coming for local play. It's not available yet.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego