Anyone play a game online with an NSA agent? What did you tell them?

#1jim200Posted 12/19/2013 9:44:29 AM
I can't say I have, I haven't gone into the multiplayer of Ryse yet. Maybe I've driven against a drivatar of an NSA agent in Forza 5, I don't know.

Post your stories here. Let's know about these agents that track us.
---
PSN: Jemi200 ::: NNID: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
I Pre-Ordered an Xbox One and PS4 Within Hours of Each Other on June 10th, 2013
#2scoobydoobydontPosted 12/19/2013 9:47:18 AM
I told them things about my neighbors. Horrible, secret things...
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
#3natevinesPosted 12/19/2013 9:47:22 AM
I told him "keep up the good work"
#4xacebopPosted 12/19/2013 9:48:01 AM
I work for the NSA and can corroborate these alleged events
#5BadLuckIncPosted 12/19/2013 9:55:35 AM
It was actually pretty fun to be honest. Man those Sony kids are really missing out playing with some genuine nice ladies and gentlemen.

We had a great laugh about how the populace hates the "spying" on Xbox One, but openly pour the details of their life and secrets over the phone, online and in public places lol. Such foolish people. I love my Xbox One and all the spying it does! <3! /srs
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Unleash The Ultra Beast!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#6natevinesPosted 12/19/2013 9:57:30 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
It was actually pretty fun to be honest. Man those Sony kids are really missing out playing with some genuine nice ladies and gentlemen.

There's no women at the NSA, silly
#7JGA1980Posted 12/19/2013 9:58:15 AM
I played with one on GTA Online.

First I told him to "press Y for Nitro" during a race, then after he bailed out of his car and lost I told him to "get on my level, scrub".

Needless to say, after that humiliating routing, I don't think the NSA will be bothering me again.

The NSA are like all bullies, as soon as you stand up to, demean and humiliate them, they'll soon back off with their tails between their legs. The only problem is that some can be quite covert, to be safe you should treat everyone that could be an undercover NSA agent in a humiliating and demeaning manner. It's true that you may make games unpleasant for a few collaterals, but it's a small price to pay if you value your Freedom.
#8nickr2d2Posted 12/19/2013 10:17:37 AM
I told him about all the trolls on the Xbox One board. He said that they were working on it.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#9xninjagrrlPosted 12/19/2013 10:57:42 AM
I once told the navy recruiter i was a communist and i never heard from him again.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#10PreacherXWDSXPosted 12/19/2013 11:05:35 AM
A simple "F You" works for me, it's how I greet all corrupt government officials. Or sometimes I throw them a movie quote "Take your stinking paws off my freedom, you damned dirty ape!" as I lap them in Forza 5.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill