Sort of in a bind

#11KolanifvPosted 12/19/2013 7:44:33 PM
Driveclub and MLB are coming next year for PS4, there won't be a baseball game for XBox, period.
#12Ponchercules(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 7:45:34 PM
Thank you everyone for your input. I'll sleep on it, and basically go with whatever happens to pop up into my head first when I show up to the store or search online at the wee hours of the AM. I'll keep y'all updated. Take care <3
---
WoW player since Vanilla. Still haven't managed to defeat a final raid boss on time because of work. Good thing I love my job.
#13DojoMaxPosted 12/19/2013 8:23:36 PM
If money is a factor you stand to save about 100 bucks by getting an X1 over PS4
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#14DisgaeaNutPosted 12/19/2013 8:32:08 PM
Marqmax posted...
If money is a factor you stand to save about 100 bucks by getting an X1 over PS4

Switch that round.
#15DojoMaxPosted 12/19/2013 9:46:31 PM
DisgaeaNut posted...
Marqmax posted...

Switch that round.

why? If he buys a ps4 and four games it comes out to about 638.96 + any applicable taxes. If he buys the Xbox One and only does the 10 dollar digital upgrade with the 3 games he has eligible then he will pay 529.99 + any applicable taxes.

Did You miss where he said he planned on either upgrading in the case of the X1 or buy the games with the PS4
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#16VIC10U5Posted 12/19/2013 10:15:45 PM
LOL at letting these losers decide your console for you. Didn't you know that the Xbox One board is actually where all of the Sony trolls go for vacation?
#17DojoMaxPosted 12/19/2013 10:22:37 PM
VIC10U5 posted...
LOL at letting these losers decide your console for you. Didn't you know that the Xbox One board is actually where all of the Sony trolls go for vacation?

---
#18plus1zeroPosted 12/19/2013 10:24:57 PM
I have a ps4. I'm getting an x1 for Christmas.

That said, if I could've only gotten one I would have just stayed ps4. Seems to have more initial support on board, more sought after at this point which devs like to see, it's cheaper, more powerful, and has a better controller.

BF4 looks better on ps4. However, I must admit that Killzone:Shadow Warrior is one borrrring game to me. I plan to trade it for Forza 5. There isn't much to play on ps4, although I am very happy with the purchase and BF4 feels next gen on the ps4/x1 compared to the ps3/360 gimps. Ghosts feels the same, not a fan of it.

If you play online a lot, I'd go with what your friends have. Ps4 works fine online and ps3 isn't bad either. Xbox live is better. Not night and day better, but it is better.

My main gripe with Microsoft at the last of the gen (well, before the new consoles came out I mean, there's still life and a TON of quality on these systems) is the mountain dewrito ads everywhere. That and the obnoxious amounts of other ads.

But yeah..tl;dr go with what your friends have, unless you're more solo and I recommend a ps4 personally. I have a wii u too..don't particularly recommend one.
#19a687947Posted 12/19/2013 10:39:45 PM
I don't own either but I've played demo units and just from those the xbox was a hell of a lot smoother and faster. It took the PS4 nearly a minute and a half to go back to the home screen after exiting the knack demo, the xbox took a couple of seconds after exiting both killer instinct and forza. The PS4 controller is still too small and uncomfortable to me as well. I would pay the extra $100 and get the xbox, the power difference really is not there like people will try and make you believe, and as of now there are more and better exclusives for xbox in my opinion
#20DojoMaxPosted 12/19/2013 10:50:57 PM
a687947 posted...
I don't own either but I've played demo units and just from those the xbox was a hell of a lot smoother and faster. It took the PS4 nearly a minute and a half to go back to the home screen after exiting the knack demo, the xbox took a couple of seconds after exiting both killer instinct and forza. The PS4 controller is still too small and uncomfortable to me as well. I would pay the extra $100 and get the xbox, the power difference really is not there like people will try and make you believe, and as of now there are more and better exclusives for xbox in my opinion

Going to the home screen from game on either system is extremely quick. Like if ps4 is 3 seconds then the Xbox 1 is 2 seconds. There isn't much of a difference. And they both do that quick. The one thing about the x1 is that it leaves a window open so u can. Still see the games screen. The ps4 doesn't do that. Its a nice little touch. Apps and games seem to start faster on x1... But that could be be a use of the games themselves.
---