How do you Hold your controller

#11natevinesPosted 12/19/2013 5:51:44 PM
I only have one real hand (my left), so I hold it with that and use my hook to push the buttons
#12Gigant0pithecusPosted 12/19/2013 6:20:51 PM
Sometimes depends on the genre, but generally I do:

Right hand - Middle finger on the trigger, index finger on face buttons (X, Y, A, B) and alternating to and from the bumper, with my right thumb always on the thumb-stick. I rarely use my right thumb for the face buttons unless it's a game in which you can't control the camera anyway.

Left hand - Middle finger on trigger, index finger on thumb-stick and sometimes used for the bumper, then thumb usually on the D-pad. Although I might use my left thumb occasionally for the left thumb-stick depending on whether or not, and how much, the game utilizes the D-pad.
---
XBL: Gigantopithecus
PSN: SugarPussPulled
#13United_StatesPosted 12/19/2013 6:47:10 PM
Gigant0pithecus posted...
Sometimes depends on the genre, but generally I do:

Right hand - Middle finger on the trigger, index finger on face buttons (X, Y, A, B) and alternating to and from the bumper, with my right thumb always on the thumb-stick. I rarely use my right thumb for the face buttons unless it's a game in which you can't control the camera anyway.

Left hand - Middle finger on trigger, index finger on thumb-stick and sometimes used for the bumper, then thumb usually on the D-pad. Although I might use my left thumb occasionally for the left thumb-stick depending on whether or not, and how much, the game utilizes the D-pad.

I'l like you with my right hand. I find it much more efficient to keep my index finger on the XYAB buttons or the right bumper.
---
I'm United_States, and I approve this message.
#14violentdissmayPosted 12/19/2013 7:13:47 PM
On the 460 at least my index finger rests between the bumper and the trigger when theyre not in use
---
"Remember when consoles only played games? Pepperidge Farm remembers." - Broly4561