Why on earth does anyone buy systems at launch?

#1MasterMoronPosted 12/19/2013 8:33:37 PM
So, I'm looking through all these posts about how disappointed people are with the games for Xbox One. Uhhh...duh. It just came out last month. I can't understand why people rush out to get a new system as soon as it comes out. I'm going to wait until they come out with an awesome special edition with a cool design and limited edition controllers and a free game and all that stuff. Then all the people who bought the Xbox One at launch are going to feel stupid that they bought that ugly black Xbox One.
#2Satchmo25Posted 12/19/2013 8:36:31 PM
being poor makes you really bitter
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#3natevinesPosted 12/19/2013 8:38:00 PM
I bought mine at lunch because I had to come in early and worked late that night
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/19/2013 8:40:06 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
being poor makes you really bitter

you know what they say about assuming
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#52ndAtomiskPosted 12/19/2013 8:41:13 PM
MasterMoron posted...
So, I'm looking through all these posts about how disappointed people are with the games for Xbox One. Uhhh...duh. It just came out last month. I can't understand why people rush out to get a new system as soon as it comes out. I'm going to wait until they come out with an awesome special edition with a cool design and limited edition controllers and a free game and all that stuff. Then all the people who bought the Xbox One at launch are going to feel stupid that they bought that ugly black Xbox One.

If people don't buy early, developers see that the console isn't selling. If developers see the console isn't selling they don't make games for it. If they don't make games for it people won't buy it later on due to lack of things to play.

And I think most people are fine without without limited edition consoles. Had a near launch 360 and upgraded to a normal S model and didn't care for the rest.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#6vidalmorazaPosted 12/19/2013 8:41:52 PM
MasterMoron posted...

1.-I wanted it black (I would pick it up black even with other colors in stores)
2.- I got a free game here where do I live (FIFA14)
3.- Im not disappointed
4.- Some post are trolls
5.- If you buy something that has reviews and videos for weeks before launch, and complain, you need to learn to use the internet
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#7LostOdyssey17Posted 12/19/2013 8:42:24 PM
Um because..
A. If you pop in Ryse, your jaw drops unless youre a pc douche.
B. its the newest hottest thing; if you do not buy it right away it will not be as exciting
C. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it except the company who makes the MW cods made yet another crappy game.
D. Its epic and im having a blast with Ryse and AC4. Soon DR3 too. Have fun doing whatever youre doing.
---
I'm not one of you, I'm not a nerd. I talk to women. Be jealous.
#8MasterMoron(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 8:43:22 PM
Ummm...actually I can afford all three consoles if I wanted to. Do you know why I can afford that? Because I'm good with money and I pay off my loans rather than pissing away money on expensive, ugly consoles with no good games when they're probably going to come out with a cheaper, limited edition version that comes with a cool game in a few months.
#9Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/19/2013 8:44:17 PM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
its the newest hottest thing; if you do not buy it right away it will not be as exciting

this is the logic so many americans have used to throw themselves into debt
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#10LostOdyssey17Posted 12/19/2013 8:46:03 PM
Alright troll, back to the depths with ya. (he is obviously single lololol #payoffmyloans)
---
I'm not one of you, I'm not a nerd. I talk to women. Be jealous.