Just because XBOX One is widely available, doesn't mean people will buy it.

#1Full ThrottlePosted 12/19/2013 10:10:53 PM
A lot of people claim that Microsoft will be the holiday winner because xbox ones are widely available and people are just gonna pick one up over PS4 cause there's none around...but that isn't true at all.

just because it's available, doesn't mean people are gonna buy it.
---
PSN: mrduckbear
Call me mrduckbear, not Full Throttle, or i'm gonna...well you don't wanna know, sweater monkies.
#2krystylaPosted 12/19/2013 10:18:36 PM
Damn right that's gonna happen. What do you expect soccer moms to gift their spoiled kids?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#3mrsteveo29Posted 12/19/2013 10:20:27 PM
If you build it, they will come...
#4NightMareBunnyPosted 12/19/2013 10:26:03 PM
Full Throttle posted...
A lot of people claim that Microsoft will be the holiday winner because xbox ones are widely available and people are just gonna pick one up over PS4 cause there's none around...but that isn't true at all.

well tell me this if a gamer wants a new console for christmas but can't find the PS4 and already has a wii u(for fun casual games and mario/zelda)

what are they to do?!
---
PS3 Tag: VV_Argost
XB1 Gamertag: GamerClawdeen
#5AtomicMenacePosted 12/19/2013 10:27:25 PM
Not get a Vita - that's for damn sure.
#6desert_santaPosted 12/19/2013 10:33:57 PM
NightMareBunny posted...
Full Throttle posted...

well tell me this if a gamer wants a new console for christmas but can't find the PS4 and already has a wii u(for fun casual games and mario/zelda)

what are they to do?!

The bunny is right. I am getting an xbone tomorrow for this very reason.
#7NightMareBunnyPosted 12/19/2013 10:46:04 PM
AtomicMenace posted...
Not get a Vita - that's for damn sure.

i already own a vita and have some pretty good games for it(Like Disgaea 3 And Dragon's Crown)it's not a bad handheld it's just been marketed poorly

I'll Probably Get Persona 4 Golden Or Sorcery Saga For Xmas
---
#8THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 12/19/2013 10:48:26 PM
I have actually held the Day One Xbone box and the normal booger green box.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#9NightMareBunnyPosted 12/19/2013 10:52:22 PM
desert_santa posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
Full Throttle posted...

what are they to do?!

The bunny is right. I am getting an xbone tomorrow for this very reason.

not to say anything is wrong with the wiiu(i got the zelda bundle upon release as a birthday present)but it's not gonna be anyone's main console...at all

it's great if you wanna play nintendo games but what about when friends come over or you just wanna play some a few matches online

The Wiiu doesn't really hype up the majority of gamers and there aren't a lot of online titles to select on the system so far

you tell somebody you got a wiiu and they'll probably say "Okay..That's Cool I Guess" But if you tell someone you have a PS4 Or XB1 they'll probably have more of a reaction and might even want to play it
---
#10Millertime660Posted 12/19/2013 10:54:23 PM
great story.... totally worthwhile post