is killer instinct about to become a major game within the FGC?

#41ExempliGratiaPosted 12/20/2013 10:43:41 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Manservice posted...
Are we really going to act like a new Guilty Gear game isn't coming out next year?

Guilty gear was never forefront in the FGC either. It is in the same bracket as BlazBlue.

Exodus you think the FGC is patient enough to keep waiting for season 2 if the game gets stale quick? Look what happened to Injustice. It died even though they released more characters and tweaks. Sfxtk died even though they released a huge update that made the game more enjoyable. The FGC moves on quick.

Wait wait hold up, rewind that a little bit, they made a update to make SFxTK more enjoyable? when did this happen? I bought it returned it the same day. What did they change to make it more enjoyable?

They added new properties to attacks and made everyone more balanced. It made the game more fun to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijkXlbGo-M8
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#42Exodus_PrimePosted 12/20/2013 10:53:50 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Manservice posted...
Are we really going to act like a new Guilty Gear game isn't coming out next year?

Guilty gear was never forefront in the FGC either. It is in the same bracket as BlazBlue.

Exodus you think the FGC is patient enough to keep waiting for season 2 if the game gets stale quick? Look what happened to Injustice. It died even though they released more characters and tweaks. Sfxtk died even though they released a huge update that made the game more enjoyable. The FGC moves on quick.

Wait wait hold up, rewind that a little bit, they made a update to make SFxTK more enjoyable? when did this happen? I bought it returned it the same day. What did they change to make it more enjoyable?

They added new properties to attacks and made everyone more balanced. It made the game more fun to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijkXlbGo-M8

Nice thanks for the info, I might give this game another shot.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.