I'll never understand the console wars.

#1MacBookAirPosted 12/20/2013 7:30:33 AM
*blogfaqs*

So let me start off by saying that honestly, I prefer Sony. The PlayStation brand has always just had more appeal to me, be it price, console features, etc.

That said, I don't understand at all how people develop these superiority complexes from a video game system. I think the Xbox One is really cool. The controller's triggers are honestly some of the coolest things I've seen, I love the Skype integration, and I really like the Kinect. Even though I'm PlayStation > Xbox, I still think the Xbox is great!

What is it that causes these fights over consoles. Realistically it seems to me like people are trying to convince themselves what they bought is actually good? I don't know, I just think it's rediculous.

Also - The Microsoft sucks thing in my signature isn't because of the Xbox, it's because of how they ****ed up the Windows and Office brands.
---
Not changing this until Metal Sonic is in Super Smash Bros.
microsoft sucks lol
#2MecamattPosted 12/20/2013 7:32:52 AM
Windows 8 is the better operating system lol

... Initiate OS Wars.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2251-4708-8870 Guys, check out my kickstarter!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/742636845/the-cumulus-engines-debut-record
#3Cowboy082288Posted 12/20/2013 7:34:43 AM
WINDOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 777777777777
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#4Ch3wyPosted 12/20/2013 7:36:34 AM
Mecamatt posted...
Windows 8 is the better operating system lol

... Initiate OS Wars.

Windows 7 was loads better, but I think we can all agree that they're both better than Mac.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#5kyncaniPosted 12/20/2013 7:40:15 AM
MacBookAir posted...

[...]

So let me start off by saying that honestly, I prefer Sony. The PlayStation brand has always just had more appeal to me, be it price, console features, etc.

[...]

Also - The Microsoft sucks thing in my signature isn't because of the Xbox, it's because of how they ****ed up the Windows and Office brands.

Uh, yeah, ok.
#6MecamattPosted 12/20/2013 7:45:28 AM
Opera = the Ouya of Operating Systems?
---
3DS Friend Code: 2251-4708-8870 Guys, check out my kickstarter!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/742636845/the-cumulus-engines-debut-record
#7MacBookAir(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 7:51:21 AM
kyncani posted...
MacBookAir posted...

[...]

[...]

Uh, yeah, ok.

Well I do own a 360 and love it. It got just about as much use as my PS3 did. I just like more of the Sony exclusives, but I still actively played my 360. If you've seen what they've done to Windows (Specifically, that "thing" they call Windows Phone 8) and the Office brands (Office 365 = Major Ripoff) you'd agree too.
---
Not changing this until Metal Sonic is in Super Smash Bros.
microsoft sucks lol
#8likematchesPosted 12/20/2013 7:51:36 AM
Mecamatt posted...
Opera = the Ouya of Operating Systems?

That's a web browser...
---
"Tanks just can't handle my MASSIVE DPS! I'm not even trying and IT IS ALREADY SO HUGE!!!"
#9kyncaniPosted 12/20/2013 7:57:02 AM
MacBookAir posted...
kyncani posted...
MacBookAir posted...

[...]

[...]

Uh, yeah, ok.

Well I do own a 360 and love it. It got just about as much use as my PS3 did. I just like more of the Sony exclusives, but I still actively played my 360. If you've seen what they've done to Windows (Specifically, that "thing" they call Windows Phone 8) and the Office brands (Office 365 = Major Ripoff) you'd agree too.

Ok, it's just that I found it funny, the whole "I don't understand console wars but Sony is better than Microsoft". ;)

Don't mind it.
#10Cowboy082288Posted 12/20/2013 7:57:23 AM
No love for linux yet?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni