My sister saw a commercial for Xbox One and asked why they're still making it

#31ejay8320Posted 12/20/2013 12:22:36 PM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
She's 15 you guys

You act like that matter to those posters...
#32krystylaPosted 12/20/2013 12:25:25 PM
Who_Nose posted...
When the Playstation 2 came out, the original Playstation was rebranded the "PS ONE."

It's not that much as a leap to understand that the other 99.5% of the gaming public who have never heard of GameFAQS or Reddit or NeoGAF might make the correlation that the Xbox One is in fact the FIRST Mircosoft console. Chalk it up to another colossal mistake their marketing department has made this year.

One girl mistook it, massive failure on the PR
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#33archibald3Posted 12/20/2013 1:13:03 PM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
She's 15 you guys

So your saying they should back off just because shes an older woman ?
#34Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 12/20/2013 1:16:24 PM
Kip Winger would have written a song about your sister, but "She's only fi-if-teen" doesn't have the same ring to it.
---
Squeeze your mother's neck... 'til the kicking stops... the memories stop!
#35iNoeticPosted 12/20/2013 1:33:25 PM
Pics of sister?

for science, of course
---
ive known enough people who had bad pregnancies to know its a 50-50 shot until the kids born. In spirit of the board you could buy used and adopt - tigerslashII
#36BigAl519Posted 12/20/2013 1:38:01 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
ejay8320 posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
ejay8320 posted...
UltimateGeth39 posted...
Ok can we assume your sister isn't much of a gamer I know I am.

But isn't that what they wanted to target: The non gamers with the whole Media Centre thing?

Yep. And most people have enough intelligence to see a commercial for Xbox One and realize it's not an advertisement for a console that came out 12 years ago regardless of their gamer status.

To be fair many people who dont follow the game industry thought the WiiU is just a new a new model of a Wii.

Don't underestimate ignorance of people specially if its in a field a person doesn't follow.

If there are honestly people who think MS is advertising the system that they sold before Xbox 360 came out then yikes.

Anyone else see the irony of this guy putting down others intelligence? I sure do.

Non-gamers don't know or pay attention to when a console is released. Just because you have a very scary obsession with MS doesn't mean everyone does. You must be once dense individual to not figure that one out yourself. Hell people still call systems a "Nintendo".
---
Everyone run for cover! The durpocalypse has begun!
#37ganeboyPosted 12/20/2013 1:56:23 PM
POPSHU_FRUITCHU posted...
natevines posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
She sounds hot.

This

Double this

true this is she blond
#38Lerp85Posted 12/20/2013 6:41:14 PM
Who_Nose posted...
When the Playstation 2 came out, the original Playstation was rebranded the "PS ONE."

It's not that much as a leap to understand that the other 99.5% of the gaming public who have never heard of GameFAQS or Reddit or NeoGAF might make the correlation that the Xbox One is in fact the FIRST Mircosoft console. Chalk it up to another colossal mistake their marketing department has made this year.

Ya, but the first xbox was never rebranded xbox one. Not only that, but the xbox one looks nothing like the original xbox. Explain how some ones eyes fails to work for a minute.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#39TRC-G00SEPosted 12/20/2013 8:22:41 PM
Because when the original xbox came out we all called it xbox one. Before there were even plans for a second one.
---
****!
#40bigbadharryPosted 12/20/2013 8:30:28 PM
If there is grass on the pitch, pllllaaaayyyy ball