Without Xbox Live what features are actually taken away?

#11Troll_DirectoryPosted 12/20/2013 11:30:58 AM
Horridhal posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
The answer is, not a whole lot

Incorrect. You lose almost every app that requires streaming. Since TC's initial question included Netflix that does require Gold membership to run.

Enjoy the paywall.
yet another example of: "get mad now. confirm cause later." angry people seem less and less concerned with careful reading and context.
#12gohoanqPosted 12/20/2013 11:34:15 AM
Yea.. like others have said already TC, without live you can do a grand total of.. play single player games! lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#13HorridhalPosted 12/20/2013 1:47:48 PM
hellslave posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

Incorrect. You lose almost every app that requires streaming. Since TC's initial question included Netflix that does require Gold membership to run.

Enjoy the paywall.

Not incorrect, as he was answering the TC's last qustion of, "What exactly can I do without a Live subscription?"

The question as posed by TC. His answer to that question, phrased the way it was in thread title, was wrong.

Try again.
---
Analogy of gamefaqs: Islands of logic floating in a sea of idiocy and childishness.
Have a real point please. Don't use personal attacks or emotions.
#14Ch3wyPosted 12/20/2013 1:50:12 PM
Horridhal posted...
hellslave posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

Enjoy the paywall.

Not incorrect, as he was answering the TC's last qustion of, "What exactly can I do without a Live subscription?"

The question as posed by TC. His answer to that question, phrased the way it was in thread title, was wrong.

Try again.

I know a lot of people don't like reading past the topic title but try reading the actual post made by the TC.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.