How's the controller's stick??

#1M16CrowbarPosted 12/20/2013 10:25:24 AM
I heard the sensitivity was like the PS3. Please tell me it isnt so. I cant aim for crap with that kind of sensitivity.
#2hobojohnsonPosted 12/20/2013 1:25:03 PM
You can change the sensitivity in whatever game you are playing so that shouldn't be a problem. They seem fine to me.
---
x360\X1 Gamertag = Osiris Prime
Friend Code = 476879648423
#3DojoMaxPosted 12/20/2013 3:30:02 PM
After two weeks I finally gave in and played an fps. And after a couple hours my thumbs hurt. Those textured edges around the thumb sticks dig into your fingers after while.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#4natevinesPosted 12/20/2013 3:31:20 PM
In before "fps is for mouse and keyboard" blah blah blah
#5NinjaGuerraPosted 12/20/2013 3:36:15 PM
natevines posted...

That is why I'm getting Titanfall on PC :D
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
#6natevinesPosted 12/20/2013 3:41:35 PM
NinjaGuerra posted...
natevines posted...

That is why I'm getting Titanfall on PC :D

Meh. Mouse and keyboard is fine for FPS, sure. I spent years playing Counter Strike, Unreal Tournament and Quake. Sixth generation, I was very skeptical of console FPS, but I think the seventh generation got it down pretty damn well. I'm more comfortable with a controller at this point than a mouse and keyboard. Plus, I have mobility with a controller. The whole "Mouse and keyboard is better for FPS" gambit should hold true for TPS type games too if you're going to be intellectually consistent, because the control schemes are usually the same.
The only real genre that doesn't work well with a controller is RTS/sim, because of all the micromanagement. That would explain why we've seen so few good RTS on console. We've seen plenty of great console FPS.