does microsoft even see the xbox one as a gaming console?

#21xHuckleberryPosted 12/20/2013 1:50:55 PM
zephirraines posted...
The xbox is just a cable box, which makes the fact that it kills the ps4 in games even more sad for the ponies.

No, youre a cable box.

Cable box.
#22embrandedonePosted 12/21/2013 12:43:15 AM
No
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.
#23CapwnDPosted 12/21/2013 12:53:29 AM(edited)
What a dumb question. I guess the TC dosn't have both consoles. If he did, he would be on the PS4 boards asking where the hell all the Sony games are.

EDIT: he has neither of the new consoles.

Dude... Seriously? Does TC even see the TC as a gamer? Or just a message board Pony?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#24RaRitsujunPosted 12/21/2013 12:52:33 AM
Dat Xbone720p.
---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 40 PSN Platinums - Level 24 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#25ManservicePosted 12/21/2013 12:57:10 AM
mokmuud posted...
therickmu25 posted...
I don't understand the close mindedness that you can't have a machine that does more than one thing. The XB1 has a ton of games on the way and yea it does a ton of other things too, so what? We live in a world now where we have the tech to create small devices that can do a lot of different things, just look at our phones. It's shortchanging to make an entertainment product that is only good at doing one task.

So let's make a console that does a lot of things not very well. I buy a game console for GAMING. Its nice if it does other things as long as it doesn't detract for the main purpose of the device.

One console pleb's feelings=/=most console plebs' feelings

Most console plebs buy a console for more than games.
#26BIackWindPosted 12/21/2013 12:58:40 AM
zephirraines posted...
The xbox is just a cable box, which makes the fact that it kills the ps4 in games even more sad for the ponies.

I hate to tell you this, but xbots are the only ones that think that. Sony had 10x the exclusives that Microsoft did last gen. Think that's liable to change?
#27ManInGorillaSutPosted 12/21/2013 12:59:12 AM
zephirraines posted...

*looks at NPD sales numbers*

Ummm...
---
Give me Banana!
#28CapwnDPosted 12/21/2013 1:03:04 AM
BIackWind posted...
zephirraines posted...

I hate to tell you this, but xbots are the only ones that think that. Sony had 10x the exclusives that Microsoft did last gen. Think that's liable to change?

Of course it would be a rando new user!

Hey new user! Tell me about the Sony games you were playing last gen. Tell me about all those PS3 games you were playing since 2005.

You can't do it.

Or you could just prove your statements and show this list of 10X Sony exclusives last gen.
---
#29CapwnDPosted 12/21/2013 1:03:43 AM
Oh nevermind... I forgot. You're just another rando new user troll/alt/fail.
---
#30Spetsnaz420Posted 12/21/2013 1:08:02 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Goofy topic, but I'll say this:

Xbox One is a game console. Remember this? Xbox One was built by gamers for gamers. Believe that or don't, I won't care.

You say Xbox to anyone, and they'll say game console. MS is making sure people know it's much more than that.

For a bunch of gamers they sure seemed have no idea what gamers wanted when they announced this thing. Dont fool yourself...neither company makes these consoles for the love of games. Maybe lots of employees are gamers but they all answer to people who aren't.
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh