Insanity for Xbox fitness is free for Xbox live gold members!

#21imthestuntmanPosted 12/21/2013 2:41:47 PM
BigBOO2U posted...
L0Z posted...
lol now in 60 days little kids on live will be super buff

The FREE version of Xbox Fitness is nothing more than a two exercise mini-routine that takes up a whopping 250 MB - that's mega bytes - on your hard drive.

Isnt that like a 1000th of the systems hard drive. Who cares.

The rest of the exercises costing more is relevant. The space it takes up is not.
---
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.
#22natevinesPosted 12/21/2013 3:50:44 PM
imthestuntman posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
L0Z posted...
lol now in 60 days little kids on live will be super buff

The FREE version of Xbox Fitness is nothing more than a two exercise mini-routine that takes up a whopping 250 MB - that's mega bytes - on your hard drive.

Isnt that like a 1000th of the systems hard drive. Who cares.

Yeah, I'm confused. I thought he was stressing the mega to underscore how small they are. That's nothing today, like a quarter of a patch lmao
#23Ryan-06Posted 12/21/2013 3:52:18 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Yay more gold paywall!

Get over it dude, it's free. How is this any different than when PS Plus gives free games to people?

Much better games.
---
0=Rei=Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/i62zCjRBqSbrb.gif, bit.ly/1jRVFZA
#24natevinesPosted 12/21/2013 3:54:14 PM(edited)
Ryan-06 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Yay more gold paywall!

Get over it dude, it's free. How is this any different than when PS Plus gives free games to people?

Much better games.

You're right, the PS plus free games are better games than the Insanity workouts which aren't games. ****ing genius observation
#25Ryan-06Posted 12/21/2013 3:55:03 PM
thanks. happy holidays too!
---
0=Rei=Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/i62zCjRBqSbrb.gif, bit.ly/1jRVFZA
#26zephirrainesPosted 12/21/2013 4:21:05 PM
BigBOO2U posted...
adampeltz posted...
Are they just the same videos as Insanity and P90X? Or are they actually new?

Are they fitness games or just the same workout videos some of us have been using for years now?

They are just the same workout videos some of you have been using for years now. Xbox Fitness is not a "game" ala Wii Fit. You get 3 videos for "free", the rest you pay for. Yay.

How many cardio videos do you need genius? Also how many track how well you are doing and let you go at your own pace?

Also do you whine when these videos still cost money EVERY where else?

Also do you whine that PSN has nothing like this so this something is still better then there nothing?

Oh no you don't because you are desperate to knock anything pro xbox to reassure yourself for the delaystation.
#27Ryan-06Posted 12/21/2013 4:23:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#28Cornbread4lifePosted 12/21/2013 4:54:22 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Yay more gold paywall!

Much better games.

Well we both know that wasn't the point I was making. You're trying to say it's just an xbox live thing, whereas PS Plus does the same thing as far as a "paywall" is concerned.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#29TheMoonJumperPosted 12/21/2013 6:14:24 PM
Hypnotizer posted...
LOL too bad they will be eating too many doritos and drinking mountain dew for it to work

People drink Mountain Dew? I've never actually seen someone buy one in a liquor store or grocery store.

How are they still in business?
---
i5 4670K - MSI Z87 G45 - MSI GTX 770 2GB - 8GB Corsair Vengeance - Intel 520 128GB Cherryville SSD - 2TB Seagate HDD - H100i - 750w 80+ Gold
#30deadmarvPosted 12/21/2013 7:44:20 PM
dementedlullaby posted...
deadmarv posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Yay more gold paywall!

Ah, but it's not different or free.

It makes me laugh when anyone thinks they're getting a game for free from PSN or live. You have to pay for plus and gold so you're not really getting a game for free no matter what you think.

If you bought an Xbox One you got a 14 day trial. Use 14 day trial. Download XB Fitness. It's free. If you want to argue further you'll just make yourself look like a fool so feel free.

No need to flame, I posted GAMES, I didn't mention videos.