Insanity for Xbox fitness is free for Xbox live gold members!

#31thedarklordx3Posted 12/21/2013 7:23:02 PM
TheMoonJumper posted...
Hypnotizer posted...
LOL too bad they will be eating too many doritos and drinking mountain dew for it to work

People drink Mountain Dew? I've never actually seen someone buy one in a liquor store or grocery store.

How are they still in business?

some people apparantly drink that gross stuff

I'm a dr. pepper man myself.
---
I quit LoL forever (was devilkingx) my account doesn't work anymore, idk why.
the powers that be have blessed me with an internet worthy of MMOs(like dota 2)
#32ILikesCheesePosted 12/22/2013 7:58:46 PM
zephirraines posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
adampeltz posted...
Are they just the same videos as Insanity and P90X? Or are they actually new? Are they fitness games or just the same workout videos some of us have been using for years now

They are just the same workout videos some of you have been using for years now. Xbox Fitness is not a "game" ala Wii Fit. You get 3 videos for "free", the rest you pay for. Yay.

How many cardio videos do you need genius?

Wow.

How incompetent can you be? You don't realize that there are dozens and dozens of videos, and that the purpose of Xbox Fitness is to entice users to buy all of them after they tire of the few free ones? Do you even realize that what you posted goes against Microsoft's plans for this product?

I mean, I know you like to troll constantly for some odd reason (different strokes for different folks I guess), but it really is SO funny when Gamefaqs posters like you make goofs like THIS one!

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#33Spetsnaz420Posted 12/23/2013 12:20:05 AM
gamefaqwatcher posted...
Will there be micro transactions / boosts? :P

Lmao boosts...if you pay $20 you will get a weeks worth of buff without the workout. MS would seriously dominate if they could do that
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#34aszsithPosted 12/23/2013 12:28:18 AM
Is a fitness video really the newest fanboy argument? Seriously? My system is better than yours because it has workout videos? My system is better than yours because workout videos are old and lame?

And gamers wonder why video games are still considered children's toys by so many people...
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#35mcnichojPosted 12/23/2013 12:51:44 AM
aszsith posted...
Is a fitness video really the newest fanboy argument? Seriously? My system is better than yours because it has workout videos? My system is better than yours because workout videos are old and lame?

And gamers wonder why video games are still considered children's toys by so many people...
Workouts are for adults though...
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#36aszsithPosted 12/23/2013 9:55:19 AM
mcnichoj posted...
aszsith posted...

Workouts are for adults though...

Adults don't get into petty arguments over workout videos though...
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#37king_gimpyPosted 12/24/2013 2:37:23 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Yay more gold paywall!

Get over it dude, it's free. How is this any different than when PS Plus gives free games to people?

B-b-b-but I thought it was terrible for Sony to do that! Why is it suddenly OK for MS to emulate that behavior if it's so bad?
---
I, for one, would enjoy exploring the mystical realm of rural Maine.- TakayaNoriko
#38Decimator11Posted 12/24/2013 2:40:31 PM
king_gimpy posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Yay more gold paywall!

Get over it dude, it's free. How is this any different than when PS Plus gives free games to people?

B-b-b-but I thought it was terrible for Sony to do that! Why is it suddenly OK for MS to emulate that behavior if it's so bad?

Since when was it terrible to give away free things?
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#39Cornbread4lifePosted 12/24/2013 2:51:24 PM
king_gimpy posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Yay more gold paywall!

I honestly have no idea what you're saying here. I get that it's sarcastic, but that's about it.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#40king_gimpyPosted 12/25/2013 12:54:40 AM
Decimator11 posted...
king_gimpy posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Yay more gold paywall!

Since when was it terrible to give away free things?

The typical argument (that I normally hear from XBox fans) is that nothing on PSN + is actually "free" since you have to pay for PSN +, so they criticized Sony for it.

Yet if MS does the same thing it's OK somehow.
---
I, for one, would enjoy exploring the mystical realm of rural Maine.- TakayaNoriko