I have decided to return my PS4 and get an xbox one, here's why....

#1Jimm3rF3rdettePosted 12/20/2013 9:48:07 PM
I had hope that Sony had all of these exclusives that were ready to announce, however, after waiting for gaming convention after gaming convention, I have come to the conclusion that that is a flat out lie.

E3-VGX were all disappointments, as we only got 1 new BIG title announced between then (The Order 1886)

Now, my PS4 has been collecting dust for the past few weeks since there ARE NO GAMES. Killzone flopped, Ghosts is the worst cod yet, and nba 2k14 is nearly unplayable.

Not only that, but there are no PS4 game in the near future that I am even interested in. I am not interested in infamous, drive club, mlb the show, or any of the other indie crap that Sony has to offer.

The only game I'm somewhat excited for is the order, and that is a year away, which means, i'd have to wait a frickin' year to play an exclusive im interested in.

So, i will return my ps4 next month for a full refund, and purchase an xbox one so i can play TITANFALL. As a ps4 owner, I was pissed that i wouldnt be able to play titanfall, but now I can.

Not only that, but Halo 5 running at 1080p/60 fps? Sign me up.

The only problem is, I want a kinect-less xbox one for $400...any chance of that happening?

TLDR - PS4 has no games now, or in the near future that im interested in. I want to play titanfall, which is coming out very soon, which is why i have decided to return my ps4. However, i want a kinect-free xbox one for $400. any chance of that happening?
---
Favorite game of all time: Final Fantasy X, and no other game has come close.
Console fanboys are worshiping a piece of plastic.
#2TBONE_OGPosted 12/20/2013 9:51:36 PM
What games are you going to get now? You'll be waiting until March to play TitanFall.

No Kinectless X1. 99.9% chance it will never happen.
---
Always O.G.
#3CannondaleBobPosted 12/20/2013 9:54:07 PM
Why did u buy a ps4 in the 1st place, seems all this info u knew in the 1st place b4 u bought anything. I dont understand.
#4skermacPosted 12/20/2013 9:56:37 PM
The ONLY reason you should return your PS4 and get an X1 is the Kinect.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#5krystylaPosted 12/20/2013 9:59:02 PM
I los interest in the order when I heard it'd be action adventure and not rpg
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#6skermacPosted 12/20/2013 10:00:02 PM
krystyla posted...

I lost interest when I found out it wasn't a shooter.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#7krystylaPosted 12/20/2013 10:08:00 PM
skermac posted...
krystyla posted...

I lost interest when I found out it wasn't a shooter.

More than anything I want a decent steampunk RPG
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#8MilesTeg420Posted 12/20/2013 10:08:03 PM
TC is well known Xbox fan..yet talking about Kinect free SKU? Something tells me it's coming soon. TitanFall in March = $399 Kinect free Xbone.
#9DojoMaxPosted 12/20/2013 10:12:30 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
TC is well known Xbox fan..yet talking about Kinect free SKU? Something tells me it's coming soon. TitanFall in March = $399 Kinect free Xbone.

TC is a troll and is trolling. Just like you.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#10Jimm3rF3rdette(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 10:17:21 PM(edited)
TBONE_OG posted...
What games are you going to get now? You'll be waiting until March to play TitanFall.

No Kinectless X1. 99.9% chance it will never happen.

thats fine, ill wait 10 weeks until titanfall comes out. beats waiting an entire year for a ps4 exclusive i may be interested in (the order)
---
Favorite game of all time: Final Fantasy X, and no other game has come close.
Console fanboys are worshiping a piece of plastic.