GTA V port confirmed for next gen consoles (Xbox one)

#1knightimexPosted 12/21/2013 2:01:30 AM
http://talkingaboutgames.com/2013/12/lazlow-from-rockstar-games-confirms-next-gen-ports-of-gta-v/

See..... I knew holding out for a next gen port would be completely worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty
#2JiZamezPosted 12/21/2013 2:03:02 AM
What pos site is that?
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#3knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 2:05:04 AM(edited)
JiZamez posted...
What pos site is that?

Who cares, GTA V is coming to next gen consoles!
---
-Evil Betty
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 12/21/2013 2:09:34 AM
A more important question is will I be able to transfer my character to the next gen...if not I'll be passing on this.
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#5Phantom_2Posted 12/21/2013 2:15:21 AM
I will gladly rebuy this game again
---
America: back to back world war champs.
#6M_TollitsonPosted 12/21/2013 2:51:42 AM
I remember this guy used to post a lot of flopics on the 360 board too. Nothing was confirmed at all. Nothing was even hinted at. Don't waste your time with this guy in the future people.
#7JiZamezPosted 12/21/2013 3:30:49 AM
M_Tollitson posted...
I remember this guy used to post a lot of flopics on the 360 board too. Nothing was confirmed at all. Nothing was even hinted at. Don't waste your time with this guy in the future people.

Ha, guess he's on par with that site itself.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#8sdchiPosted 12/21/2013 3:38:34 AM
The most overrated game in history. Did they make the online part of it not terrible? I haven't played it in a while.
#9knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 4:31:39 AM
M_Tollitson posted...

This is the same guy who had the same reaction to when asked if GTAIV is coming to pc.

I'll tag you, and then proceed to rub it in your face when I'm right.
Feel free to do the same.
---
-Evil Betty
#10knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 4:35:58 AM
lol remember this....

Have a feeling MS is going to drop the ball @E3. M$ plans to go 3rd place.
knightimex
Posted 1/10/2012 10:51:24 AM
message detail

I have a feeling MS is going to try and over do it with adding crap to the next gen Xbox to the point it's going to be even more dumb than what it is now.

MS is also going to pull something on it's gamer fanbase that they think will be more or less complete BS, yet there will be some who'll "dig" this new feature\mode\idea.

Graphics outlook is looking fairly hazy.

One part of me says they'll go all out.

Another part of me says Xbox 720 is going to pull a Wii.
Maybe even meet up in the middle, and make the system cost efficient to lure more of the casual consumers to buy their product.

I don't see the next gen xbox being #1 this time around.
Time will tell if this is true

Obviously I don't have a time machine, but if feelings serve me right as they always do I feel like MS is going to trip kinda hard this year at E3.

I could be wrong but then again I was right about 5 other games months before their release.

I'm practically right about everything with that prediction.
u mad?
---
-Evil Betty