So we all agree that the Xbox One is more innovative than the PS4, right?

#101G_Thang23Posted 12/21/2013 4:38:27 PM
no we do not
---
Currently playing Call of Duty: Ghosts and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, and awaiting the releases of Destiny, Watch Dogs, inFAMOUS: Second Son, and The Crew
#102BloodyDove2vsPosted 12/21/2013 4:45:22 PM
t.v.?
---
Let it stands! Pc vs Ps4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#103BlakStoneFacePosted 12/21/2013 5:20:07 PM
Juzten76 posted...
krystyla posted...
I hope we all agree comparisons will get us nowhere
#104matt246246Posted 12/21/2013 5:25:04 PM
No its not, but the ps4 is not a game changer either. It just comes down to your preference. The xbone offers no game that makes me feel like I have to own it and I had so many problems with my 360 that I would never want an xbone.
---
Xbox 360 made me the PS3 fan and Xbox hater I am today.
3DS FC: 5284-1777-9932. Psn: funkypoot SteamID:mwood1985
#105amakusa_114Posted 12/21/2013 5:29:11 PM
i dont know what you mean

seriously for gaming they are both the same, gaming being the most important thing

else are extras i cant really care about, dont mention exlusives for i dont care about them either

if innovation cost 100$ more for stuff i dont need/want, well then take a guess
#106ThePaleRiderpPosted 12/21/2013 5:33:49 PM
I work at the Microsoft store in the mall and we get shipments of Xbox Ones about 2 times a week and they sell out, but we also get ALOT of returns we even had some day one editions returned unopened the other day.

I work with customers all day on this question and honestly I just ask them are they more on serious gaming or just media and entertainment. I show them the features of the Xbox one and the kinect and I get mixed results. Imagine selling this to a customer.

Lets just say I show them the snap feature, voice activation, motion controls, and the other features wanna know the response I get? People say, that's cool and all but that's not really something I looking for as far as gaming goes.

It's cool but innovative? That's a stretch in my opinion. It's really all about what you want to play. I'll be getting my PS4 XB1 and WiiU next year because they all have games I want and ultimately I just don't want to miss out on any awesome games they'll have.

There is ONE4U see what I did there >.>
---
What are the strongest days of the week? Saturday and Sunday, the rest are weekdays.
#107XSilverPhoenixXPosted 12/21/2013 6:51:45 PM
tokenblackguy23 posted...
I love my Xbox One, its a complete expierence. Sonys PS4 is nothing more than a PC labeled a console. For years PC's were more powerful than consoles, with that being said why do people buy consoles? well the exclusives and the fact that Nice PC's are to expensive.

With that being said the X1 has more innovation than the PS4. The Kinect features are unique, rumble triggers and multi-tasking thats as beautiful to look at as it is to use. I believe my experience with the PS4 can be summed up with one word...lonely. Even with a Mic its a lonely expereince because of the lack of communication on the PS4.

Apparently you didn't use the voice controls on the PS4, and in your world talking to a video game system is fulfilling while playing a system for the games makes it lonely.

Dumb.
#108AFBABAYPosted 12/21/2013 7:36:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#109krystylaPosted 12/21/2013 7:39:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#110Spetsnaz420Posted 12/22/2013 2:09:23 AM
Guys slow down...zeph is going to have a stroke at this rate
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh