So we all agree that the Xbox One is more innovative than the PS4, right?

#91darkness1018Posted 12/21/2013 4:35:47 PM
zephirraines posted...
singhellotaku posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...
I wouldn't call either of them particularly innovative honestly.

Agreed, the x1 added more stuff than the ps4, but they just copied smartphone features and social media culture, which is derivative at best and unwanted at worst, snap is very cool but kinect sucks, its a toss up.

You mean like the facebook twitterstation? Xbox is innovative and you are blind if you don't see it. Kinect sucks? The innovation is tied to that genius, from instant redemption of codes, not needing a controller to navigate, snap features that don't require extra buttons, to fitness apps and that is all just at launch.

Compare that to the ps4 which has features like FB and twitter they copied from the 360. Just like the ps3 copied trophies and netflix and indie games from the 360. Sony has given up on innovation and just copy what works for Nintendo and MS.

Fanboy confirmed. I had an XB1 on release the 22nd. By the 25th I was at GS trading it in for the Zelda 3DS XL bundle (which ive had way more fun with). GT is gambit1018 if you dont believe me, day 1 achievement & DR3 on there. XB1 is so innovative I hated it by the 3rd day, stores STILL have them in stock around me yet PS4 always sells out.

And no, I dont have a PS4 yet & won't until next fall. Also had a 360 I got rid of also. The only M$ system worth keeping to me is the original XBOX which at least had games worth playing yrs from now, 360 only a handful & I dont see XB1 having any.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita) 3DS XL FC 0490-6058-6459 NNID: Nightwing2918
Systems I own: PS2, PS3, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL, WiiU
#92zephirrainesPosted 12/21/2013 4:36:22 PM
James_4ort posted...
tokenblackguy23 posted...
I love my Xbox One, its a complete expierence. Sonys PS4 is nothing more than a PC labeled a console. For years PC's were more powerful than consoles, with that being said why do people buy consoles? well the exclusives and the fact that Nice PC's are to expensive.

With that being said the X1 has more innovation than the PS4. The Kinect features are unique, rumble triggers and multi-tasking thats as beautiful to look at as it is to use. I believe my experience with the PS4 can be summed up with one word...lonely. Even with a Mic its a lonely expereince because of the lack of communication on the PS4.

kinect and multitasking is on PC... (you can multitask on PS4 aswell, and you wont lose your progress like you do on the XBO)

neither kinect or snap have any innovative gaming features. Wonder why the PS eye (from like a decade ago) got no where in gaming?

And everyone on PS4 talks, infact its annoying. Thats why i stick to party chat only.

everything BOTH systems provide you can find on PC, so your argument is NULL anyway. just be an xbox fan and let the rest of world live in truth.

Talking consoles here genius. You following along yet?

PS eye failed because Sony does not support their products. Look at the eyetoy, vita, Move, and lack of games on the ps4 and how many years it took for the ps3 to get support. But wait, games don't matter now right?

Food for pony thought, kinect games like Dance Central and Kinect Sports outsold Infamous which had a much higher install base and no piracy. Just be a pony and let the rest of the world live in truth.
#93zephirrainesPosted 12/21/2013 4:38:18 PM
darkness1018 posted...
zephirraines posted...
singhellotaku posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

Agreed, the x1 added more stuff than the ps4, but they just copied smartphone features and social media culture, which is derivative at best and unwanted at worst, snap is very cool but kinect sucks, its a toss up.

You mean like the facebook twitterstation? Xbox is innovative and you are blind if you don't see it. Kinect sucks? The innovation is tied to that genius, from instant redemption of codes, not needing a controller to navigate, snap features that don't require extra buttons, to fitness apps and that is all just at launch.

Compare that to the ps4 which has features like FB and twitter they copied from the 360. Just like the ps3 copied trophies and netflix and indie games from the 360. Sony has given up on innovation and just copy what works for Nintendo and MS.

Fanboy confirmed. I had an XB1 on release the 22nd. By the 25th I was at GS trading it in for the Zelda 3DS XL bundle (which ive had way more fun with). GT is gambit1018 if you dont believe me, day 1 achievement & DR3 on there. XB1 is so innovative I hated it by the 3rd day, stores STILL have them in stock around me yet PS4 always sells out.

And no, I dont have a PS4 yet & won't until next fall. Also had a 360 I got rid of also. The only M$ system worth keeping to me is the original XBOX which at least had games worth playing yrs from now, 360 only a handful & I dont see XB1 having any.

Thank you for confirming you are a fanboy pony but it was already obvious and your moronic sales post proves it since the ps4 can be found and it just proves you fail to comprehend that MS has been supplying more. You really expected them to not ship anymore out? Really?

But seriously, no one with a brain believes you.
#94CKnightPosted 12/21/2013 4:44:18 PM(edited)
singhellotaku posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

I use my smart phone when I'm not home. Sorry but not everyone sits at home playing around with their phones. I use my tablet at home for reading and watching media when at work or out.

At home I'm not going to prop my tablet on a table or my lap and use skype and such.

My laptop is only 15 inches.

So all the added features of the Xbox One on my 40 inch without the lofty price of a smart tv is extremely and hugely appreciated.

A fantastic bonus to a gaming console.
#95zephirrainesPosted 12/21/2013 4:44:49 PM
CKnight posted...
singhellotaku posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

I use my smart phone when I'm not home. Sorry but not everyone sits at home playing around with their phones. I use my tablet at home for reading and watching media when not at work.

At home I'm not going to prop my tablet on a table or my lap and use skype and such.

So all the added features of the Xbox One on my 40 inch without the lofty price of a smart tv is extremely and hugely appreciated.

Exactly, i would not have bought an xbox one just for the features. I bought it for the games. The features are just added bonuses.

If the ps4 ever gets games i want, i will get one too regardless of its features or lack thereof. I have always liked infamous even if its short and Deep Down is on my radar i just need to know more about it, same with the Order. I just figure i will buy one when all those games are out if they look good and there might be a price drop by then.

I wanted an xbox one now for DR3, KI, Next gen games and of course Titanfall.
#96EnmaDaio2588Posted 12/21/2013 4:55:48 PM
It certainly a lot less subtle when it comes to screwing over consumers...you will play games THIS WAY and no other ways. You will BUY your upgrades instead of earning them through gameplay...what, you will not buy?! Then you will GRIND FOR TENS OF HOURS INSTEAD! We must WATCH you and we must MONITOR you and we must keep tabs on you via the internet at set intervals!
---
I had a dream of my wife...She was dead but, it was OK...
#97snakes_codecPosted 12/21/2013 4:57:25 PM
zephirraines posted...
CKnight posted...
singhellotaku posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

I use my smart phone when I'm not home. Sorry but not everyone sits at home playing around with their phones. I use my tablet at home for reading and watching media when not at work.

Exactly, i would not have bought an xbox one just for the features. I bought it for the games. The features are just added bonuses.

If the ps4 ever gets games i want, i will get one too regardless of its features or lack thereof. I have always liked infamous even if its short and Deep Down is on my radar i just need to know more about it, same with the Order. I just figure i will buy one when all those games are out if they look good and there might be a price drop by then.

I wanted an xbox one now for DR3, KI, Next gen games and of course Titanfall.

Seriously zephirraines have you ever considered that your's isnt the only opinion that matters ?.
#98James_4ortPosted 12/21/2013 5:01:36 PM
zephirraines posted...
James_4ort posted...
tokenblackguy23 posted...
I love my Xbox One, its a complete expierence. Sonys PS4 is nothing more than a PC labeled a console. For years PC's were more powerful than consoles, with that being said why do people buy consoles? well the exclusives and the fact that Nice PC's are to expensive.

With that being said the X1 has more innovation than the PS4. The Kinect features are unique, rumble triggers and multi-tasking thats as beautiful to look at as it is to use. I believe my experience with the PS4 can be summed up with one word...lonely. Even with a Mic its a lonely expereince because of the lack of communication on the PS4.

kinect and multitasking is on PC... (you can multitask on PS4 aswell, and you wont lose your progress like you do on the XBO)

neither kinect or snap have any innovative gaming features. Wonder why the PS eye (from like a decade ago) got no where in gaming?

And everyone on PS4 talks, infact its annoying. Thats why i stick to party chat only.

everything BOTH systems provide you can find on PC, so your argument is NULL anyway. just be an xbox fan and let the rest of world live in truth.

Talking consoles here genius. You following along yet?

PS eye failed because Sony does not support their products. Look at the eyetoy, vita, Move, and lack of games on the ps4 and how many years it took for the ps3 to get support. But wait, games don't matter now right?

Food for pony thought, kinect games like Dance Central and Kinect Sports outsold Infamous which had a much higher install base and no piracy. Just be a pony and let the rest of the world live in truth.

and the ignorant troll shows himself. If you read you would see i was responding to another's post that brought up PCs. But your not here for a legitimate debate are you.

Kinect has never been directly associated with any quality games and they're mass appeal. Nor did PS eye.

The vita gets tons of support with free games, backwards capability and push for more titles (see borderlands 2) , and even got a price drop. (in no way does it compete with the 3ds, but Nintendo games have worked well on portable consoles)

PS Move? It has more support than the Kinect. I can use it in Killzone 3, Dead Space, spiderman, infamous 2, LBP 2, RE5, Resistance 3, Portal 2. And the move controls everyone has bought works with PS4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Move_games

Both the PS4 and the XBO have had a decent launch line-up, relative to every other system launch. Sony has more 1st party devs, while MS has just 5 AAA studios (the fable/forza/QB/343/spark teams) and instead buy out games that everyone could enjoy. Meaning they dont provide more games to gamers, but instead steal potential MP games from they're competitor (see EA's Titanfall, capaoms DR3). Also, its all subjective opinion.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_Games_vs_Xbox_One_Games

its also worth noting that the PS3 had more exclusives then the 360 (and higher rated ones)

also
http://www.lazygamer.net/24/overall-ps4-owners-are-more-satisfied-than-xbox-one-owners/
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#99CRK44Posted 12/21/2013 5:15:09 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
This board is like someone perpetually playing the vuvuzela with strobe lights attached.

wearing tap shoes, that have that 99 cent goop that makes a fart noise when you apply pressure inside of them.
#100Neosz-v2Posted 12/21/2013 5:20:08 PM
If you call a console that requires an internet connection to function innovative....
---
Skype - neosz-v2/ 3DS FC- 4897- 6995 - 9314
PKMN Black - 4642 6424 4072/ Black 2 - 3740 7357 6147