Have any Xbox 360 XBLA games been redone for the Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Have any Xbox 360 XBLA games been redone for the Xbox One?
3 years ago#1
Have any games from the Xbox 360's Live Arcade been reformatted for the Xbox One?

I imagine if the answer is "no" then the Xbox One's Arcade store is pretty barren. If so, are any 360 games planned to be ported?
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
3 years ago#2
Not sure, but the new tomb raider is coming over to the one.
My signature is AWESOME!
3 years ago#3
There are actually quite a few good arcade games on X1. Powerstar Golf, Peggle 2, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, and Killer Instinct with Halo: Spartan Assault coming out on Tuesday.
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
3 years ago#4
I was more curious if, or how many, of the old Xbox 360 XBLA games were getting the Xbox One redo treatment. Things of the nature of the many old coin-op games like Asteroids or Tempest, updates like Pac Man CEDX, or games along the likes of the "Walking Dead" series.
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
3 years ago#5
I don't think anyone knows. There isn't much (announced) on the horizon yet.

The whole Xbox ID thing makes me hopeful we'll see start to see lots of good, smaller titles soon.
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
3 years ago#6
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
There are actually quite a few good arcade games on X1. Powerstar Golf, Peggle 2, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, and Killer Instinct with Halo: Spartan Assault coming out on Tuesday.

Everyone likes to crap on Crimson Dragon but it's not that bad either. Not the best game ever but a solid 7. If you like Japanese rail shooter games with grindy rpg elements the game has a fair amount of content. Casual is a good place to start to become familiar with the controls and if you're not super hardcore you can just enjoy the game. If you want a hard game you'll have to grind at and actually work towards things the other difficulty should be up your alley.

Not for everyone but I liked it.
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
3 years ago#7
So far, none. Max Curse of Brotherhood is getting a 360 port, along with Halo Spartan Assault.

If anything, it would be in companies' best interests to just go and make a new game using the older games, while creating better graphics, more levels, better gameplay, etc...
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Have any Xbox 360 XBLA games been redone for the Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived