Have any Xbox 360 XBLA games been redone for the Xbox One?

#1BigBOO2UPosted 12/21/2013 7:41:22 AM
Have any games from the Xbox 360's Live Arcade been reformatted for the Xbox One?

I imagine if the answer is "no" then the Xbox One's Arcade store is pretty barren. If so, are any 360 games planned to be ported?
---
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
#2IamAlegend2005Posted 12/21/2013 9:02:42 AM
Not sure, but the new tomb raider is coming over to the one.
---
My signature is AWESOME!
#3ElPolloDiablo87Posted 12/21/2013 9:44:44 AM
There are actually quite a few good arcade games on X1. Powerstar Golf, Peggle 2, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, and Killer Instinct with Halo: Spartan Assault coming out on Tuesday.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#4BigBOO2U(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 11:04:59 AM
I was more curious if, or how many, of the old Xbox 360 XBLA games were getting the Xbox One redo treatment. Things of the nature of the many old coin-op games like Asteroids or Tempest, updates like Pac Man CEDX, or games along the likes of the "Walking Dead" series.
---
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
#5PutHaggarInSFPosted 12/21/2013 11:08:02 AM
I don't think anyone knows. There isn't much (announced) on the horizon yet.

The whole Xbox ID thing makes me hopeful we'll see start to see lots of good, smaller titles soon.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#6dementedlullabyPosted 12/21/2013 11:31:15 AM(edited)
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
There are actually quite a few good arcade games on X1. Powerstar Golf, Peggle 2, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, and Killer Instinct with Halo: Spartan Assault coming out on Tuesday.

Everyone likes to crap on Crimson Dragon but it's not that bad either. Not the best game ever but a solid 7. If you like Japanese rail shooter games with grindy rpg elements the game has a fair amount of content. Casual is a good place to start to become familiar with the controls and if you're not super hardcore you can just enjoy the game. If you want a hard game you'll have to grind at and actually work towards things the other difficulty should be up your alley.

Not for everyone but I liked it.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#7crynryanPosted 12/21/2013 12:00:44 PM
So far, none. Max Curse of Brotherhood is getting a 360 port, along with Halo Spartan Assault.

If anything, it would be in companies' best interests to just go and make a new game using the older games, while creating better graphics, more levels, better gameplay, etc...
---
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?
#8Orumov8888Posted 12/25/2013 6:33:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]