Forza 5, exclusive on Xbox #1, is the 1st game we want more DLC made

#11schmarkenheimerPosted 12/21/2013 12:27:40 PM
Is this the same Forza 5 that has fewer cars than the first game on Xbox? Idk about you but I'd probably wait for Forza 6 to see if they improve on that. Or PGR5 if that's ever coming out.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#12cremasterfanPosted 12/21/2013 1:44:57 PM
It's not even as good as Gran Turismo 6 on the PS3 and it is one of the worst Forza's going. 14 tracks! Laughable. It gets mind numbingly boring very quickly. The same tracks over and over again.
#13NatatteruPosted 12/21/2013 1:51:41 PM
teehee topic
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: BBCP: Bang - P4A: Liz - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - GGXXAC+R: May
#14BlackStifflerPosted 12/21/2013 2:17:13 PM
Muryo posted...
teehee23 posted...
Forza 5 is the racer of the generation.
We can see ourselves playing Forza 5 forever and it's the first game ever that we hope gets more and more DLC. There's already a decent amount available but we want more. Game is just so good. Nearly perfect. With more DLC it could become the worlds first perfect game.

More cars, more tracks, please.
Forza 5 is the poster child for how DLC is done right and Microsoft and Turn 10 should be very, very proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN-jlXdI7AE

a game with LESS content than its predecessors is better?

Wasn't there less content from GT2 to GT3?
---
Xbox One is the greatest system ever made
#15BlackStifflerPosted 12/21/2013 2:24:12 PM
I remember this because I owned both GT2 and GT3. I remember reading it took more time to model each car as the level of detail improved. there was a lot of Tim constraints.

I even found some proof to back up what I remember from those days...

"Compared to Gran Turismo 2, the graphics are much improved (due to the greater processing power of the PlayStation 2). There are also improvements to the physics modelling (particularly how the car reacts to bumps and putting one wheel onto the grass).

On the downside, far fewer vehicles are available in GT3 (just over 180 in total) than GT2 (around 650). This is attributed largely to the work needed for the more detailed graphics, providing detailed statistics for all the cars and the game's release being early in the PlayStation 2's lifespan. Other changes include the omission of the ability to "race modify" or add downforce to production cars, removal of suspension damage, and the absence of torque limits for races."
---
#16BlackStifflerPosted 12/22/2013 4:06:29 AM
yup....
---
#17Spetsnaz420Posted 12/22/2013 4:35:55 AM
Teehee...if I didn't know how to read between the lines you would annoy the hell outta me
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#18SurfinClubStylePosted 12/22/2013 5:31:16 AM
I do not like the direction of Micro-Transactions, especially with how much certain cars are going to require
---
1997 Toyota Supra 6-Speed Twin Turbo Targa Top - SOLD ($53,600)
2001 Toyota Celica 6-Speed GT-S - SOLD ($13,300)
#19Bladez_89Posted 12/22/2013 5:57:47 AM
I hear ya TC! FM5 is a fantastic racer, best console racer by far IMO. Sure it hasn't got a gazillion cars or hundreds of tracks, but there's a time old saying 'quality not quantity' and I'm very happy with the game as it is but DLC tracks would be awesome.