How long does a controller replacement through MS take?

#1YaLikeDagsPosted 12/21/2013 1:42:44 PM(edited)
Created a replacement order for my Day One controller on Dec 9th, shipped it out via USPS that same day. Tracking says it was delivered to their location in Laredo, TX on Dec 13th. I have yet to receive any sort of confirmation e-mail or new tracking for a replacement controller.

I called them and "according to the file" they said it doesn't show they've even received the controller yet. I informed them of the USPS status, so they said to try checking again during the upcoming week.

How long is this supposed to take?
---
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#
I like Caravans more.
#2theSpiccoliPosted 12/21/2013 1:53:36 PM
I was told that a replacement for anything would be a 2-3 week ordeal.
---
GT-TheSpiccoli
#3YaLikeDags(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 3:51:08 PM
Damn. Was hoping I'd be able to play by Christmas. I guess I could go buy another controller.
---
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#
I like Caravans more.
#4YaLikeDags(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 7:07:00 PM
Anyone else dealt with this process?
---
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#
I like Caravans more.
#5GnarKillsPosted 12/21/2013 7:08:24 PM
YaLikeDags posted...
Damn. Was hoping I'd be able to play by Christmas. I guess I could go buy another controller.

Buy controller at walmart...return after Xmas if you don't need a spare.
---
GT- GnarKills Currently Playing - CoD Ghosts(360/X1), Ryse, Dead Rising 3, NBA 2K14(X1), Battlefield 4(X1), Killer Instinct, Lego Marvel(X1), AC4:Black Flag(X1)
#6CapwnDPosted 12/21/2013 7:15:03 PM
YaLikeDags posted...

Yes. December 2nd. Still nothing. I called monday, they assured me that they woudl send one out as soon as possible, but I heard nothing since, still nothing new under repair status.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#7TheCyborgNinjaPosted 12/22/2013 12:15:23 AM
This is why I just swapped it for a normal one at the store and paid $7.50 for a year warranty.

Sure, I lost the "day one" written on my controller, but I don't have two.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#8CapwnDPosted 12/22/2013 12:35:00 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
This is why I just swapped it for a normal one at the store and paid $7.50 for a year warranty.

Sure, I lost the "day one" written on my controller, but I don't have two.

Yeah. I know. But I wanted the Day One controller, and I don't like Ghosts, which is my only game besides Powerstar Golf.

I was waiting until Christmas to buy Dead Rising 3 and Crimson Dragon, so I'm not missing much.
---
#9YaLikeDags(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2013 1:08:41 PM
CapwnD posted...
YaLikeDags posted...

Yes. December 2nd. Still nothing. I called monday, they assured me that they woudl send one out as soon as possible, but I heard nothing since, still nothing new under repair status.

Yikes :(
Guess I'm gonna be waiting a while then.
---
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#
I like Caravans more.
#10CapwnDPosted 12/24/2013 9:25:36 PM
Christmas is here, Controller is not.

I guess no Christmas Dead Rising for me.
---