X1 Owners:Has KI restored ya assurance that Double Helix can make a good game?

#11hollow-sasukePosted 12/21/2013 5:37:41 PM
KI is a great game. That's all that matters. Who cares about what they made in the past. You can't even make a comparison, this is their first fighting game.
---
"My eyes red cause of all that hate" @_@
#12SlimeSwayzePosted 12/21/2013 5:38:42 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
I loved SH Homecoming, so I wasn't on the mindless hate bandwagon to start with.

Homecoming isn't a very good game, so there is nothing mindless about not being a Double Helix fan. "Hate" is a pretty strong word for a developer, but it's perfectly reasonable to have low expectations when it comes to Double Helix.
---
Currently Playing: Ass Creed 4 and P4: Golden
#13zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 5:44:04 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
Killer Instinct metascore: 73
Silent Hill Homecoming metascore: 70

So yeah, KI is on par with the crap that was SH Homecoming. At least double Helix is consistent with their "quality."

You sir have terrible logic, by that DR3 is a terrible game because is a 78.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#14aheroafakePosted 12/21/2013 5:51:06 PM
No, it proved to be the exact opposite.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#15leatheljPosted 12/21/2013 6:15:17 PM
I don't hate any company I don't let my fellings towards a corporation sway me ki is a good game it'd fun and better then many other fighters.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#16TheGam3925Posted 12/21/2013 7:00:32 PM
zerooo0 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Killer Instinct metascore: 73
Silent Hill Homecoming metascore: 70

So yeah, KI is on par with the crap that was SH Homecoming. At least double Helix is consistent with their "quality."

You sir have terrible logic, by that DR3 is a terrible game because is a 78.

No DR3 is an average game, nothing spectacular. SH Homecoming is easily one of the worst SH games and KI is on par with it in terms of critical reception. Double Helix takes great franchises and turns them into average games, nothing special.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#17scoobydoobydontPosted 12/21/2013 7:02:31 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
I loved SH Homecoming, so I wasn't on the mindless hate bandwagon to start with.

Homecoming isn't a very good game, so there is nothing mindless about not being a Double Helix fan. "Hate" is a pretty strong word for a developer, but it's perfectly reasonable to have low expectations when it comes to Double Helix.

Sorry, this mindless hate of yours is incomprehensible jibberish to me.

=P
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
#18Mindwipe77Posted 12/21/2013 7:26:00 PM
game seems more like a demo,and i have the 20 dollar version
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U
#19jsplisimPosted 12/21/2013 7:34:28 PM
I think that they did a nice job - I think pressure is what forced out this incomplete product. If only I could get a fight pad or joystick (which is nigh unfindable as is) for less than 200 clams...
---
I have two hard rules that I live by: I don't $#%@ with the devil, and I never do tag-teams with blood relatives.
#202ndAtomiskPosted 12/21/2013 7:36:12 PM
Only game I've ever played from them. So they've got a pretty good track record in my book.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine