So uh, what ever happened to game demos?

#1aheroafakePosted 12/21/2013 5:48:46 PM
It's a little annoying that there isn't any demos for games on the Xbox Store. What gives?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 12/21/2013 5:49:58 PM
There are some demos. Dead Rising 3, Zoo Tycoon and the EA sports games.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 5:54:29 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...

My apologies. I didn't realize you actually had to specifically search for game demos. I don't understand why demos don't show up when looking at the full game like they did on Xbox 360.
---
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#4ElPolloDiablo87Posted 12/21/2013 5:55:24 PM
aheroafake posted...

My apologies. I didn't realize you actually had to specifically search for game demos. I don't understand why demos don't show up when looking at the full game like they did on Xbox 360.

They're right in the games store. Not really that hard to find.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#5aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 6:00:24 PM
aheroafake posted...

They weren't there the first few times I checked when the system came out. Not having the option to download a game demo when viewing the full game details is inconvenient and makes no sense, regardless.
---
#6DUBTunerPosted 12/21/2013 6:32:46 PM
aheroafake posted...
aheroafake posted...

They weren't there the first few times I checked when the system came out. Not having the option to download a game demo when viewing the full game details is inconvenient and makes no sense, regardless.

It wasn't there for me either, but they seem to have fixed this.
---
"Let me explain the difference between you and me: you watch Star Trek, I live it."
Howard Wolowitz