Goddammit ! Why isn't the Xbone backwards compatible !?

#21MachineGunNunPosted 12/22/2013 2:27:41 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Better close this topic TC, the mods here don't take kindly to people who ask questions about the XB1. I asked if the whole 720p thing was a hardware issue or a software issue that can be changed via system update (before I learned it was just certain games) and not only did it get modded, but two mods upheld it because they saw it as me taking a jab at the system lmfao

Questions that potentially make a piece of plastic look bad are not allowed here, feel free to call people names because you don't like their opinions. They have no problem with that lol

You get your threads deleted because you are the ever so unoriginal troll job unlimited.
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#22Moss_27Posted 12/22/2013 3:01:04 PM
One of the handful of reasons that I'm not ready to buy an Xbox One. I don't have the room for 2 consoles nor do I want 2 consoles to play my games. I still have GTA V sitting here virutally untouched since getting it first day. On top of that, I have a bunch of digital games (through the GWG promotion and other sales) that I haven't had time to get into yet. I have plenty of time before I will feel the need for a next gen console. Probably when they release a newer model with a lower price.
---
| Hitman: Absolution | Splinter Cell: Blacklist | GTA V |
#23CKnightPosted 12/22/2013 3:43:03 PM
Not going BC is actually pretty smart for both companies. Why make the previous console obsolete from the start?

No BC means early PS4 and Xbox One buyers will still support the older consoles.

They don't have to start dumping them in landfills just yet.
#24TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/22/2013 9:50:19 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Better close this topic TC, the mods here don't take kindly to people who ask questions about the XB1. I asked if the whole 720p thing was a hardware issue or a software issue that can be changed via system update (before I learned it was just certain games) and not only did it get modded, but two mods upheld it because they saw it as me taking a jab at the system lmfao

Questions that potentially make a piece of plastic look bad are not allowed here, feel free to call people names because you don't like their opinions. They have no problem with that lol

Your unmitigated trolling was finally put in check, and now we have to put up with unmitigated whining.

That's your problem if you don't know how to work the ignore feature, you don't have to put up with anything. Funny how you get all uptight because you don't like what I say about a video game console and call me a troll for it while you're the one provoking me to respond inappropriately, which is the Gfaqs definition of trolling.

Lol @ wanting to respond inappropriately at a stranger's opinion about a piece of plastic. How old are you?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D