Ryse, Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3 $50 at Best Buy this week

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse, Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3 $50 at Best Buy this week

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#1
Just a heads up for anyone looking to buy. I have a $40 gift card from trading in AC4 and a $10 rewards certificate so I think I'll pick up Ryse.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#2
bump
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer

User Info: Trigg3rH4ppy

Trigg3rH4ppy
3 years ago#3
grrr, too bad i have all of those already. damn me and impulsively buying everything right away.
http://i.imgur.com/9Zlrdji.gif
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12

User Info: cloudhighwing

cloudhighwing
3 years ago#4
or if ur an unlocked member every new game will cost u no more that 48 bucks (20% off ANY new game).
Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?
XBOX GT = silas grissom, PSN = BashidoBrown

bessy67
3 years ago#5
cloudhighwing posted...
or if ur an unlocked member every new game will cost u no more that 48 bucks (20% off ANY new game).

Yeah, but you have to pay $120 to get that.

User Info: dcd1008

dcd1008
3 years ago#6
picked up forza 5 for $50 on amazon today too

User Info: cloudhighwing

cloudhighwing
3 years ago#7
bessy67 posted...
cloudhighwing posted...

Yeah, but you have to pay $120 to get that.

the 120 will pay for itself in the long run if u actually buy games like that. I was lucky enough to be grandfathered into the program for only 30 bucks because i was already a member before the change.
Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?
XBOX GT = silas grissom, PSN = BashidoBrown

User Info: darkasian

darkasian
3 years ago#8
There was that 30% off any 2 games coupon at Target scan for a while too. Some cheap games to be had with a price match and coupon. Nabbed NBA 2K14 for under $35.
I'm overrated...

User Info: An0therBK

An0therBK
3 years ago#9
I just had $40 best buy rewards certificates for buying the ps4 and the XBone. But I ended up getting playstation network gift cards so I could buy the LittleBigPlanet 2 DC comics season pass DLC. That was a better purchase than Ryse or Dead Rising 3. Even if I could've gotten BOTH those games for $40, the DC comics DLC would still be the better purchase.

I got the Forza 5 Limited Collectors Edition at launch..... Anybody that's hasn't picked that game up yet, I would suggest that being the first game to pick up next. It's better than either the other 2 mentioned in this topic....

Also, Halo Assault is now for sale. It's only $15. I wish I knew that, I would have picked up a Microsoft money card to purchase that while I was at best buy today.....
Gamertag and PSN=LEPRACHAUN31783
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse, Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3 $50 at Best Buy this week

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived