I have this idea for Microsoft that is gold!

#1hak145Posted 12/22/2013 10:53:04 AM
They should enable your kinect to speak in the voice of HAL or sauron from the lord of the rings. that would be a sure fire way to get sales.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#2catzrul2002Posted 12/22/2013 11:00:03 AM
Fair warning, expect someone to say 'Get out of the console industry'.

Personally TC with the unpopularity of the Kinect I don't think adding a voice module to it will be a selling point. Plus getting the rights to certain voices could be pretty pricey.
---
The secret to the meaning of life is... Hey, Big Zam!
#3brownmysterPosted 12/22/2013 11:01:13 AM
Or cortana from halo.
#4BTM4444Posted 12/22/2013 11:03:55 AM
catzrul2002 posted...

Personally TC with the unpopularity of the Kinect I don't think adding a voice module to it will be a selling point. Plus getting the rights to certain voices could be pretty pricey.

Unpopularity of kinect? I love my kinect. Anyone who hates on it is just paranoid, complains about the extra money you have to pay for it which should point to the fact you shouldn't even be in the market for a next gen console anyway, or a Sony fanboy.
---
Owner of an Xbox One, Xbox 360, 3DS, and Ouya :)
BF4>>>>>BO1>COD4>WAW>GHOSTS>MW2>MW3>BO2
#5RayconPosted 12/22/2013 11:05:25 AM
BTM4444 posted...
catzrul2002 posted...

Unpopularity of kinect? I love my kinect. Anyone who hates on it is just paranoid, complains about the extra money you have to pay for it which should point to the fact you shouldn't even be in the market for a next gen console anyway, or a Sony fanboy.

So just because you like your Kinect means everyone must? Or that they can't legitimately dislike it?

>= /
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#6kakarot-uchihaPosted 12/22/2013 11:09:20 AM
BTM4444 posted...
catzrul2002 posted...

what a dumb ... are you just baiting people?
#7SigmaLongshotPosted 12/22/2013 11:09:30 AM
I genuinely thought he was going to say "39.99 a year!" - you know, because .... Gold.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#8BTM4444Posted 12/22/2013 11:20:28 AM
kakarot-uchiha posted...
BTM4444 posted...
catzrul2002 posted...

what a dumb ... are you just baiting people?

no I'm being serious. I just don't see how you can plainly hate kinect.
---
Owner of an Xbox One, Xbox 360, 3DS, and Ouya :)
BF4>>>>>BO1>COD4>WAW>GHOSTS>MW2>MW3>BO2
#9TreGoodaPosted 12/22/2013 11:21:16 AM
hak145 posted...
They should enable your kinect to speak in the voice of HAL or sauron from the lord of the rings. that would be a sure fire way to get sales.

This has been suggested like 1000 times before. I wouldn't call it your idea.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."