XBO is clearly better. How are PS4 consumers more satisfied?!

#241Newbie00Posted 12/24/2013 3:52:47 AM
rEaPeR_2k4 posted...
krystyla posted...
Newbie00 posted...
And by the way, yes. The Xbox One is indeed an inferior product. There is no dancing around this one, folks.

You can call it a matter of opinion, but there's a such thing as a dumb/illogical opinion. At this point in time, in terms of hardware (Solis is correct on account of the relatively poor performance of XBone titles being a hardware limitation), and exclusives/content, there is absolutely no reason to purchase the console over the Playstation 4.

According to that logic the 3DS is an inferior product to the Vita, which is quite the contrary, and why you ask because it got frickin great games... I rest my case

And there you have it folks something sony fanboys will never understand. PS3 was technically superior to 360 and look how it turned out. History has a way of repeating itself!!

Unfortunately for Microsoft, the disparity in hardware wasn't as great as it is with the current generation of consoles.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#242dnmtPosted 12/24/2013 4:24:31 AM(edited)
Newbie00 posted...
krystyla posted...
Newbie00 posted...
And by the way, yes. The Xbox One is indeed an inferior product. There is no dancing around this one, folks.

You can call it a matter of opinion, but there's a such thing as a dumb/illogical opinion. At this point in time, in terms of hardware (Solis is correct on account of the relatively poor performance of XBone titles being a hardware limitation), and exclusives/content, there is absolutely no reason to purchase the console over the Playstation 4.

According to that logic the 3DS is an inferior product to the Vita, which is quite the contrary, and why you ask because it got frickin great games... I rest my case

Well, you'll need to wake your case back up.

I included both hardware and content. The 3DS's advantage in content nullifies its poor showing in terms of hardware. There is also price to be taken into consideration.

In Microsoft's case, they are offering a considerably more expensive item coupled with a lack of content and hardware.

Yep. Looking back, the PSX, PS2, and PS3 all trounced their competition or eventually surpassed it in the games category. I can't imagine things being any different this gen, especially when the Xbone has every card stacked against it.
#243InjusticeRebornPosted 12/24/2013 4:21:28 AM
All these tears I shall use to water the Christmas tree I've been growing.

It shall be full bodied, vibrant in colour, and hopefully the salt shall null it's odour (was never a fan of the smell) by next year.

I thank you all.
#244lunchboxattackPosted 12/24/2013 4:27:43 AM
playstation 4 is a big pile of garbage and there is nothing you guys can do to change my mind. xbox one is the best and I'm going to tell everyone I know to buy one even strangers off the street that the ps4 sucks. Xbox one is the best!
#245ish0turfac3Posted 12/24/2013 5:57:05 AM
lunchboxattack posted...
playstation 4 is a big pile of garbage and there is nothing you guys can do to change my mind. xbox one is the best and I'm going to tell everyone I know to buy one even strangers off the street that the ps4 sucks. Xbox one is the best!

Sounds like something a twelve year old would say.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
Playstation ID: ueffingsrs (Feel free to add me on either of these)
#246SigmaLongshotPosted 12/24/2013 6:11:46 AM
And yet, this thread continues on whilst I've been modded to "warned" status for CALLING OUT the trolls.

Like saying "don't try to fight back, Poland! (Slaps Poland's wrist)" (Poland cries) "There. Now, you just go back to what you were doing, Nazi Germany, don't let me come back in here!"
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#247blue_manPosted 12/24/2013 6:15:28 AM
I own 4 games for the PS4 yet only 2 for the Xbox One. Yet I have been having more fun with my Xbox One. Ryse and Dead Rising 3 have both been more enjoyable for me than Killzone has, I'm getting Knack for Christmas, so I will be able to see how much I enjoy that game too.
#248OandA_PestPosted 12/24/2013 6:16:32 AM
rEaPeR_2k4 posted...

You're lame buddy. I'm still waiting on a valid counter from u earlier.

Then go back to page 17. Xbox Live has been hacked numerous times. You can dance around that fact all you want, doesn't make it any less true.

Read the post, check the links. Get a good whiff of reality, friend.
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#249BeefEasterPosted 12/24/2013 6:19:39 AM
this is one of the saddest topics I've ever witnessed

especially with posts like this:
"playstation 4 is a big pile of garbage and there is nothing you guys can do to change my mind. xbox one is the best and I'm going to tell everyone I know to buy one even strangers off the street that the ps4 sucks. Xbox one is the best!"
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#250krystylaPosted 12/24/2013 6:45:10 AM
BeefEaster posted...
this is one of the saddest topics I've ever witnessed

especially with posts like this:
"playstation 4 is a big pile of garbage and there is nothing you guys can do to change my mind. xbox one is the best and I'm going to tell everyone I know to buy one even strangers off the street that the ps4 sucks. Xbox one is the best!"

How is that any different than xbone is a huge piece of s*** posts?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B