Saw a huge stack of Xbox One consoles at Best Buy today

#1icewolf74Posted 12/22/2013 6:35:02 PM
My first time seeing unbought consoles since launch, Nov. 22nd. There must have been 30 or 40 consoles all stacked up like in a pyramid in the middle of the sales floor over by customer service today. It's great that Microsoft is keeping up with the demand of this awesome console, even more great that they are beating the scalpers. Unfortunately, there were no PS4 consoles to be found on the sales floor. Sony must have a real hard time making enough consoles unlike what Microsoft is doing. Very cool.
#2PastyFuryPosted 12/22/2013 6:37:08 PM
Haven't seen one of these topics posted in the last hour. Better make another.
#3icewolf74(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2013 6:42:56 PM
PastyFury posted...

Thanks for your contribution to my thread. I feel like I've gained a whole 1 IQ point from your post. A congratulations is in order to you my good sir. </sarcasm>
#4llsamuraillPosted 12/22/2013 6:44:14 PM
PastyFury posted...

Or better yet, get off your fat bottom, go to a store to verify then make a topic. More fun then trolling, but that might be too much work for you.
---
Launch PS4, Xbox 1 soon after
#5ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/22/2013 6:46:12 PM
lol saw a bunch at target even with their 10% off store wide deal going on. Was going to take a screenshot but figured it's pretty common knowledge that they're not being scooped up off the shelves as soon as they're put up
---
Xbone fanboys are weird little irrational creatures. It's fun making them contradict themselves.
#6NE_PatriotsFanPosted 12/22/2013 6:53:29 PM
You should of taken a cell phone picture, would of added some proof. Im a PS4 fan myself...but even I dont believe you when you say you saw a "huge" stack of Xbox One...both consoles are selling out.
---
"Our hopes and dreams travel with you" Jor-El
#7PastyFuryPosted 12/22/2013 6:56:31 PM
How am I a troll...I own a One. I'm just tired of these god damn topics. I was at two walmarts today and a sams club...They have no shortage of Ones.
#8LostOdyssey17Posted 12/22/2013 7:01:46 PM
I work at BBY and all stores in the area had 20+ xboxs and 20+ ps4s.
---
I'm not one of you, I'm not a nerd. I talk to women. Be jealous.
#9jrbeerman11Posted 12/22/2013 7:05:53 PM
I just grabbed my xbone today at best buy, huge pile right at entrance. They must have just got a huge shipment
#10PulpPosted 12/22/2013 7:07:46 PM
All the best buys around me seem to have Xbone's in stock (Vancouver). Actually, London Drugs seems to be a great place to find them in stock as well (I think because they don't list it online, people forget they carry it).

PS4's remain pretty elusive.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.