Saw a huge stack of Xbox One consoles at Best Buy today

#51mokmuudPosted 12/24/2013 12:24:27 AM
jakethenoob posted...
Neither system is worth buying for the games they have right now and won't be for a while.

Good thing most people don't think like that. If they did we wouldn't have any games to play.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#52DamnEvilDogPosted 12/24/2013 12:50:51 AM
Pulp posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
From asking a good guy that I talk to that works at Gamestop....

I have nothing better to do. What store, what is the phone #. I plan on calling.

Northgate square in Cincinnati, Ohio. phone number# 513-245-1130

Have fun I guess?
#53cloudhighwingPosted 12/24/2013 1:04:43 AM
funny....my BBY wouldn't let a launch console even touch the floor. u want one...u gotta grab one from an associate. but then again i'm chicago area lol
---
Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?
XBOX GT = silas grissom, PSN = BashidoBrown
#54MetroidFan9999Posted 12/24/2013 9:16:13 AM
TheBorderCollie posted...
icewolf74 posted...
My first time seeing unbought consoles since launch, Nov. 22nd. There must have been 30 or 40 consoles all stacked up like in a pyramid in the middle of the sales floor over by customer service today. It's great that Microsoft is keeping up with the demand of this awesome console, even more great that they are beating the scalpers. Unfortunately, there were no PS4 consoles to be found on the sales floor. Sony must have a real hard time making enough consoles unlike what Microsoft is doing. Very cool.

I know what ya mean, TC.....The other day, my local Best Buy had several PS4s in stock and the Xbox 1 was totally sold out.

Seeing the exact opposite everywhere I go!

TBC telling fibs again? so sad =(
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#55based_god_Posted 12/24/2013 9:47:27 AM
yeah my bby in SC had at least 50 on friday. not on the floor though--on the top of the shelves in the gaming section. i'm going to go back later and see how many they have left. i bought mine last monday when they had 7, thinking i was getting a rarity. i'm enjoying it regardless if it is impossible to find or not. the guy at best buy did tell me that most parents come in to buy ps4s, but have been leaving with ones because 'it'll do'. probably not the case everywhere, but at least in my store microsoft seems to be benefiting from large supply.