Would you recommend an xbone in my situation?

#21TheCyborgNinjaPosted 12/23/2013 12:06:42 AM
The Wii U may be a terrible long-term investment, but it's the best current console right now and likely through 2014.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#22archibald3Posted 12/23/2013 12:28:15 AM
Here`s some quotes from the topic creators other threads if you ever wonder about trolls..

"To be honest, if you were disappointed with the PS4, I venture you are going to be even more disappointed with the xbone in the long run. After the novelty wears off of course. But it is your money, so feel free to spend it as you see fit. Just make sure you keep the receipts."

"The PS4 is kind of like the modest, proper girl you can always count on and trust. o.o She'd make a good wife. While the xbone is your common strumpet; Alluring, sure, but vapid and untrustworthy deep down."

"Though I'm not sure what the point of getting the xbone in the first place is. I'd just wait a year and buy the PS4 then instead."

"Xbone is very fitting though. o.o Not only does it have "xb" and "one" in it, but it also has the word "bone" there, which represents MS's backpedaling "

Ya no Sony trolls here...
#23Spetsnaz420Posted 12/23/2013 12:44:14 AM
archibald3 posted...
Here`s some quotes from the topic creators other threads if you ever wonder about trolls..

"To be honest, if you were disappointed with the PS4, I venture you are going to be even more disappointed with the xbone in the long run. After the novelty wears off of course. But it is your money, so feel free to spend it as you see fit. Just make sure you keep the receipts."

"The PS4 is kind of like the modest, proper girl you can always count on and trust. o.o She'd make a good wife. While the xbone is your common strumpet; Alluring, sure, but vapid and untrustworthy deep down."

"Though I'm not sure what the point of getting the xbone in the first place is. I'd just wait a year and buy the PS4 then instead."

"Xbone is very fitting though. o.o Not only does it have "xb" and "one" in it, but it also has the word "bone" there, which represents MS's backpedaling "

Maturity would allow you to ignore it. People troll all the system boards like that...stop acting like a victim
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#24archibald3Posted 12/23/2013 1:49:57 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
archibald3 posted...

Maturity would allow you to ignore it. People troll all the system boards like that...stop acting like a victim

This has nothing to do with "maturity" . It has to do with calling out someone who is duping people into spending pages of posts answering their question , not to mention creating dissension. To not call this type of thing out , especially when its a little more sneaky like this one , is to stand by and let malicious behavior run rampant. Stop enabling this behavior. just because it happens doesn`t make it right. Thats just cowardice..
#25mcnichojPosted 12/23/2013 2:03:57 AM
Virobot posted...
Pulp posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
any more rpgs though? :v I like rpgs. And action adventure games.

Doesn't seem like you played most of the RPGs already out on the system. South Park SoT will be an RPG -- that's the only one I'm focused on (not including next Persona, since I think it's PS3 only).

Other 360 rpgs you may have missed: Dragon Age Origins, Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Oblivion, Skyrim, Last Remnant, Witcher II, Culdcept Saga, Operation Darkness, etc.

He's likely got most of those on ps3 since he said he had a bunch of games for it and liked RPGs.
Except for the 360 exclusives.

Blue Dragon
Last Remnant
Infinite Undiscovery
Operation Darkness
Magnacarta 2
Culdcept Saga
Zoids
Tales of Vesperia
Phantasy Star Universe
Kingdom Under Fire
The few XBLA RPG's.

TC must like wasting money.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#26dnmtPosted 12/23/2013 2:09:42 AM
mcnichoj posted...
Virobot posted...
Pulp posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
any more rpgs though? :v I like rpgs. And action adventure games.

Doesn't seem like you played most of the RPGs already out on the system. South Park SoT will be an RPG -- that's the only one I'm focused on (not including next Persona, since I think it's PS3 only).

Other 360 rpgs you may have missed: Dragon Age Origins, Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Oblivion, Skyrim, Last Remnant, Witcher II, Culdcept Saga, Operation Darkness, etc.

He's likely got most of those on ps3 since he said he had a bunch of games for it and liked RPGs.
Except for the 360 exclusives.

Blue Dragon
Last Remnant
Infinite Undiscovery
Operation Darkness
Magnacarta 2
Culdcept Saga
Zoids
Tales of Vesperia
Phantasy Star Universe
Kingdom Under Fire
The few XBLA RPG's.

To be fair only a couple of those are actually worth playing, and another has a rebalanced and superior version available on the PC.
#27OpheliaAdenade(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2013 2:11:20 AM
mcnichoj posted...

Blue Dragon
Last Remnant
Infinite Undiscovery
Operation Darkness
Magnacarta 2
Culdcept Saga
Zoids
Tales of Vesperia
Phantasy Star Universe
Kingdom Under Fire
The few XBLA RPG's.

I have been meaning to get Tales of Vesperia. Thank you for reminding me. The rest of them I've barely heard of though. I do have some interest in Blue Dragon though. I wonder if I could find it cheap.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.