And they said the Wii u had no games, XBONE = Boring xmas

#1The_JuziPosted 12/23/2013 2:24:45 AM
I thought this was the console that would re-write the record books?

Only thing this is re-writing is the cost of gaming, EVERYTHING Costs money with this thing, even the games have micro-transactions...

Where are the games??
---
'In 6 months we'll be stealing Erno's nose..' - Woody Allen
#2RaRitsujunPosted 12/23/2013 2:30:22 AM
Indeed.
---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 40 PSN Platinums - Level 24 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#3dnmtPosted 12/23/2013 2:30:55 AM
All in one. Jump in.
#4Babbit55Posted 12/23/2013 2:34:49 AM
Just to point out the Xbox one released with more games than the 360 did. This is a perfectly normal new release console. Want games when you buy your console? Wait about 6 months before you buy
#5bigshot2000Posted 12/23/2013 2:36:52 AM
the game has just been launched, would you prefer there being 10, or 15 brand new main xbone games flying around right from the get go? do you have 500+ extra burning a righteous hole in your pocket that thy must expel only through gaming?!

seriously though, the end of the year is coming up, all the majors for fall and winter have dropped, just go for something else or wait till feb-march, there are other things one can do in times of leisure.

Try go karting, or snowboarding, or paint balling that always a fun option. you could see i film, i recommend frozen, great film really funny.

or try reading, terry pratchet (think thats how you spell it) writes a book series called disc world, its a world thats a disc balanced on 4 elephants that are standing on a giant tortoise flying through space, lost continent, unseen acadimicals and the colour of magic are my favourites, fantastic reads.

either that or you could watch television? not sure what else to suggest here, kinda dont know whats avaiable to ya, but i hope this helps :)
---
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!
#6Spetsnaz420Posted 12/23/2013 2:43:38 AM
Welcome to pretty much every system launch ever
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#7NinjaGuerraPosted 12/23/2013 2:46:22 AM
Seriously Killer Instinct and Forza 5 at launch?

It doesn't get much better than that.
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
#8bigshot2000Posted 12/23/2013 2:57:26 AM
not a big fan of killer instinct if i must say, kinda more leaning towards marvel v capcom and soul calibre. And haven't been a fan of real driving games since forza 3, arcade is the way to go once you own your own set of wheels.

though i do watch my brother while he plays forza when im eating or waiting for ppl to come online.
---
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!
#9AmazingDanyPosted 12/23/2013 6:18:10 AM
He must be new to the console business, probably 8 years-old ie doesn't know anything.
#10PippyThePooperPosted 12/23/2013 6:24:53 AM
NinjaGuerra posted...
Seriously Killer Instinct and Forza 5 at launch? It doesn't get much better than that.

That's sarcasm, right?