Halo spartan assault is up for DL now! 14.99 I'm installing now !

#31natevinesPosted 12/23/2013 10:49:31 AM
And what's more, Max actually has the highest user score on the console at Metacritic. Can't say I really disagree with them; it's certainly the best value for its price.
#32Greek50(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2013 1:43:51 PM
Add me for co-op on xb one
Greek 5150
---
PSN:Greek187 - XBL:Greek 5150
3DS Friend Code 2208-5257-3322 Pokemon X-Name JG
#33ohollywoodoPosted 12/23/2013 2:23:21 PM
EmbersOfElder posted...
zerosignal316 posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...
natevines posted...
Pacman2dx posted...
Does the game have a demo? I'd like to try it if by some miracle I get an X1 for Christmas.

There's no demos on XB1 for any arcade game so far. Meh

That's because all the arcade games are bad. If you played them first then nobody would be buying them.

Killer Instinct, Max and Peggle 2 are all extremely good

Peggle isn't bad but KI and Max stink IMO. Killer Instinct is a shell of its former self.

I agree, however Peggle is Peggle. It's nothing better than the first, and imo it's not even as good as that... soooooo... I'm more in agreeance that all the arcade games are crap at this point.
This SpartanAssault is no different.
We shouldn't be playing PORTS on our new XBOX ONE, we should be getting quality titles, arcade or otherwise...
---
ooH0LLYW00Doo <-- feel free to add me
#34krystylaPosted 12/23/2013 2:53:07 PM
ohollywoodo posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...
zerosignal316 posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...
natevines posted...

There's no demos on XB1 for any arcade game so far. Meh

That's because all the arcade games are bad. If you played them first then nobody would be buying them.

Killer Instinct, Max and Peggle 2 are all extremely good

Peggle isn't bad but KI and Max stink IMO. Killer Instinct is a shell of its former self.

I agree, however Peggle is Peggle. It's nothing better than the first, and imo it's not even as good as that... soooooo... I'm more in agreeance that all the arcade games are crap at this point.
This SpartanAssault is no different.
We shouldn't be playing PORTS on our new XBOX ONE, we should be getting quality titles, arcade or otherwise...

Otherwise nothing?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#35bigroc10304Posted 12/27/2013 7:17:38 PM
The fact there are so many ports does suck. You'd think they'd do some original games for the launch...
#36PutHaggarInSFPosted 12/27/2013 7:24:36 PM
bigroc10304 posted...
The fact there are so many ports does suck. You'd think they'd do some original games for the launch...

Said everyone going through their first console launch.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided