For Some Odd Reason, I can only have 2 games installed at a time...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For Some Odd Reason, I can only have 2 games installed at a time...
2 years ago#1
Title says it all, i have Max: The Curse Of Brotherhood and NBA 2k14 installed (disc) if i install killer instinct, it won't start up, i hope this is fixed in a patch because i doubt anything's wrong with my xbox.
2 years ago#2
Have you tried doing a hard reset? Hold the power button for 5-10 seconds. Issues booting up games seems to be fixed by that.
---
Gamertag/PSN/Steam: Sakori
2 years ago#3
I have dr3 ki cod ghosts peggle zumba all installed everything is OK thus far.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
2 years ago#4
Bbrendoshi posted...
Have you tried doing a hard reset? Hold the power button for 5-10 seconds. Issues booting up games seems to be fixed by that.

Yes i have. I've done that several nights actually. I don't know what could be causing this to happen, could it be my internet messing up my downloads in some way?
2 years ago#5
Before doing a hard reset try powering it off and unplug it for about 30 seconds or so.

GL man
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
2 years ago#6
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Before doing a hard reset try powering it off and unplug it for about 30 seconds or so.

GL man

Done that also, unplugged it all night. I'm going to have to install killer instinct again and see what happens.
2 years ago#7
You might need to call xbox support for this one. I've looked around and haven't really found any other cases let alone solutions.

Good luck to you.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
2 years ago#8
What exactly happens to your system when it tries and fails to start a 3rd installed game?
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
2 years ago#9
ZeroDiscord posted...
Title says it all, i have Max: The Curse Of Brotherhood and NBA 2k14 installed (disc) if i install killer instinct, it won't start up, i hope this is fixed in a patch because i doubt anything's wrong with my xbox.

I'd go against your instincts on that one, tiger.
---
I have two hard rules that I live by: I don't $#%@ with the devil, and I never do tag-teams with blood relatives.
2 years ago#10
No problems on the wii u end...
---
ACDC High Voltage Rock N Roll
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For Some Odd Reason, I can only have 2 games installed at a time...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived