What's the best Dead Rising game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's the best Dead Rising game?

User Info: snowboard340

snowboard340
3 years ago#11
For me DR3 is by far the best. After that, DR1, and then DR2. Haven't played off the record, so no opinion on that.

User Info: Big Fan

Big Fan
3 years ago#12
It's close between DR1 and DR3. 1 was my first real game experience on 360 and the mall setting was great, however 3 has done a great job with the fun factor, open world and tons upon tons of zombies. So 3 gets the slight edge.

I did really like 2 as well
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins

User Info: Pulp

Pulp
3 years ago#13
Dead Rising 1 is great. People that moaned about the timer pissed me off. It's a challenge -- games should be challenging. You should see a game over screen sometimes. You shouldn't be able to rescue everyone / get every achievement / etc the first time you try.

Damn entitled easy mode gamers....
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#14
The timer in the previous Dead Rising games added tons of replay value for me. I must have played through the first one at least 4 times trying new techniques and trying to save more folks. I was a fan.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
3 years ago#15
I've played them all and DR3 is the best one.
Always O.G.

User Info: Gingarito

Gingarito
3 years ago#16
TBONE_OG posted...
I've played them all and DR3 is the best one.

There is no doubt 3 is the best game. It has everything from 1 and 2 and more BUT i have to say I still prefered the mall setout of one.

That being said I think I will be playing Dead Rising 3 for a long time ive played for about 20 hours and still feel like I have hardly explored.
Currently playing - Battlefield 4, Dead Rising 3 , Fifa 14 on Xbox One.
Best games played this year: Last of us. Tomb Raider. Worst game:GOW Judgment .
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's the best Dead Rising game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived