It's the day before Christmas and there's 2 Xbox One's at my local Target in LA

#11RebelGameMasterPosted 12/24/2013 4:12:12 AM
slyman19 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
slyman19 posted...
NeoMonk posted...
slyman19 posted...
Good to see that Microsoft is keeping ample stock.

You should work for marketing... those B.S. Bombs are ample

I would love to work for Microsoft. I would have a good paying job that is secure, unlike a Sony employee whose job is in constant danger.

How predictable of you

It`s the truth. Sony is in deep trouble. They`ll be lucky to make it out of the decade alive.

Funny as the only thing that seriously in danger is the Microsoft Gaming Department a.k.a. the Xbox.

I don't see Sony Execs talking about removing the PS.

Wonder how it feels to be so emotionally invested in a 2013 Sega Saturn.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#121nternationa7Posted 12/24/2013 4:25:19 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...

How dare you insult the Sega Saturn, a console way a ahead of its time, to this disaster.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#13RebelGameMasterPosted 12/24/2013 5:59:40 AM
1nternationa7 posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...

How dare you insult the Sega Saturn, a console way a ahead of its time, to this disaster.

But haven't you heard? The XBone is the future of gaming. XD
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#14ticlPosted 12/24/2013 6:07:55 AM
slyman19 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
slyman19 posted...
NeoMonk posted...
slyman19 posted...

I would love to work for Microsoft. I would have a good paying job that is secure, unlike a Sony employee whose job is in constant danger.

How predictable of you

It`s the truth. Sony is in deep trouble. They`ll be lucky to make it out of the decade alive.

lol this girl is completely lost. ps4 cant be found because of demand. I don't know of any1 who wants a xbone. not 1. that's why they are all over.
#15SorbetowulfPosted 12/24/2013 6:47:53 AM(edited)
PS4 can't be found because by their own admission they don't know how to manufacture things at an acceptable rate.

Also, Sony's business model doesn't just revolve around the PS3 or PS4. Their overall business is in trouble. They only had one quarter of overall profits in ages, and cut their profit outlook 40% based on terrible quarterly earnings. They've also lost $2 billion in market value, a full 11% of their share price.

They won't go out of business any time soon, but the PS4 is one of their bright spots for earnings. Their phones are another, for now. Everything else is abysmal.

Edit: Incidentally, they cut their projected earnings 40% in spite of the console launch of PS4, which just says so, so much about the state of the rest of their company, since the initial projected earnings were announced when PS4 was well in the works.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#16krystylaPosted 12/24/2013 6:52:56 AM
Sorbetowulf posted...
PS4 can't be found because by their own admission they don't know how to manufacture things at an acceptable rate.

Also, Sony's business model doesn't just revolve around the PS3 or PS4. Their overall business is in trouble. They only had one quarter of overall profits in ages, and cut their profit outlook 40% based on terrible quarterly earnings. They've also lost $2 billion in market value, a full 11% of their share price.

They won't go out of business any time soon, but the PS4 is one of their bright spots for earnings. Their phones are another, for now. Everything else is abysmal.

Edit: Incidentally, they cut their projected earnings 40% in spite of the console launch of PS4, which just says so, so much about the state of the rest of their company, since the initial projected earnings were announced when PS4 was well in the works.

Their stock also didn't rise particularly considering the success of the PS4 it all depends on next quarters figures
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#17SorbetowulfPosted 12/24/2013 9:46:45 AM
krystyla posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...

Their stock also didn't rise particularly considering the success of the PS4 it all depends on next quarters figures

Actually, I suppose it makes sense that the even with the console's release, they had to slash their projections, since console markup is notoriously low, and therefore profits via direct console sales are also next to nothing. Hmm. Interesting to see what the next year holds for them.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#18Decimator11Posted 12/24/2013 12:34:29 PM
slyman19 posted...
NeoMonk posted...
slyman19 posted...

Just ignore NeoMonk. The guy was the first person on my ignore list for a good reason.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#19pwnater777Posted 12/24/2013 12:35:41 PM
"I remember my mom telling me how impossible it was to find me the original Xbox back during the holidays in 2004!"

Lol, you mean back when Microsoft could put together a reliable console?
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
#20Ryan-06Posted 12/24/2013 12:36:08 PM
Golden Maven posted...
clyde_frog posted...
http://i.imgur.com/E5L1Azh.png

How in the world does this happen?

Microsoft sent more units.

No one is buying it.
---
0=Rei=Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/i62zCjRBqSbrb.gif, bit.ly/1jRVFZA